who is fasting today ????

Failed yesterday... :( so fasting today :) on 89kcals so far and tae bod. Hubby is coming with me to tesco to weigh in on Sunday so now I have to be good! :/ xxx

Failed yesterday... :( so fasting today :) on 89kcals so far and tae bod. Hubby is coming with me to tesco to weigh in on Sunday so now I have to be good! :/ xxx

Hope today was more successful - good luck for Sunday

I fasted Mon + Wed, but didn't manage Thurs too
I did ow ever manage to lose 1.5lb, last WI was Thurs before Christmas (19Dec) so rather happy,
Ate in the pub Thurs after WI, been 100% SW today, no syns either, but I am out Sat night for dinner and lots of beer
So reckon I'll fast Sunday until dinner, then all day Mon and Weds

Yesterday was great! Came in at 484kcals. Another fast today! Yippeeee xxx

I'm aiming at Mon, Weds and a Medium day on Friday.

I should be back at my pre-Christmas weight (the one on the right) by Tuesday and hoping to be somewhere close to starting with a 12 by the time we go to Spain at half term!

I really do want to surprise my mum and dad :)

Hello all, I'm new to this particular way of eating but have been 'dieting' for over 20 years :(

I have a lot of weight to lose, so really hope that this is something that I can stick to.

Tomorrow is my first ever DD and I'm hoping that it will be ok as I hardly ever eat anything before 4pm...I just eat the whole house in the evening :/

I'm making a butternut squash soup that's 90 cals per portion. Will have that as a late lunch then a lean pork loin meal with veg in the evening.

Anyone else fasting tomorrow?

Yup! I'm re-starting with a few DDs on Slimfast. I have some in the fridge and they should help me get my head back in the right spot again.

I started with them, way back when. So I know that they did work for me when I needed to get accustomed to very few kcals. Hopefully they will give me the bump start I need after a not too damaging Christmas and with very little motivation :)

Ill be fasting tomorrow too. Had an extremely Indulgent weekend.... Might have to fast for a month to compensate! Lol xxx

I'm fasting today for the first time ever. New to all this so I'm on a very steep learning curve! I've gone the slim fast (actually Tesco Ultra) route so that I can be sure exactly what I'm taking in on a DD. If I can manage it I'll do that on my DDs for the first 2 weeks. Good luck all!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck everyone, so far only had water but that's normal for me, I don't usually eat until around 4pm...so that will be the test!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops! I may have overdone that!

I had a Slimfast yesterday morning and another one over an hour or so last night - So from 7pm Sunday to about 7pm tonight, Tuesday, I will have eaten 460kcals. Yes! that's not quite 10kcals an hour!

I suspect I won't be doing that again. Now I have sat down I am absolutely ravenous. The only problem is I am supposed to DD tomorrow and now may have to leave it until Thursday! I'll see how I feel in the morning!

Never mind. Sausage, egg and chip are on their way!

Anyone else on DD today?

It's 4pm and I wasn't hungry at all so only had water, but then I had a coffee and tummy is rumbling now. I have yummy low calorie soup cooking away which I can't wait to tuck into, and then later I'm having courgetti with pasta sauce and chicken.

That still leaves a couple of hundred calories, so might crumble a little cheese into my soup and then have some fruit after dinner.

I have started the JUDDD diet today and I am on my first down day...decaf tea for breakfast, loads of water, another decaf tea for lunch, more water and I have just finished my first mug of coffee which felt like a big hug, I am a bit of a coffee addict and I am trying to cut down...no tummy rumbles as yet. I am planning on having a shake for my tea but not sure what else.

Great so far, this feels so doable for me, unlike most other things I have tried. And my DDs are the easiest, although I am doing 2xshakes and a snack on those so don't have to think too much.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am fasting today! 2nd fast of the week (I am on 5:2)

Have just had water and tea so far (1 Lady Grey and 1 Peppermint). May have a coffee this afternoon if I am desperate. Plan for this evenings meal is lots of brocolli with chilli, garlic and soy sauce and some beef stir fry strips from Waitrose (sweet chilli and lime) 212 cal for 150g. Probably an options hot choc too.

Had a really good fast on Monday and have meals out planned Thurs & Fri so DETERMINED not to fail today!

I'm fasting today :)

It's 6.30pm and I've had lots of water and 4 crackerbreads with light garlic and herb cream cheese do far.

Been a busy day and my 21 month old has been running me ragged so just about to have a coffee.

Tonight is a low fat chicken and lentil curry with cauliflower 'rice'.

Cannot wait!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fasting today... and will be tomorrow too (Had a bit of a swap around as Hubby is away until tomorrow evening, so not eating is really easy as I don't have to cook for anyone!)
So far, cup tea, cup coffee one ikea rye crispbread with 30g cottage cheese and 1 slice of apple. Planning on a 400 calorie ready meal for dinner, not my favourite thing to eat, but the calories are counted the portion is controlled and I don't have to hang around the kitchen!!

Probably going to be along the same lines tomorrow too!
this is my 4th fast day (been trying it out for a week now)

Back