who is fasting today ????

I ended up not fasting yesterday, but still came in at under 1800 cals so I'm happy I'm not going way over on any day.

Going to try to fast tomorrow (have a gig tonight) :)

Carrie - your new avatar looks fab! :D

Fasted today! Moving into 6.1 next week, need to try and find balance now. Xxx ps thanks xxx

I'm fasting today. Actually going for it, rather than starting the day fasting then eating come lunch time. I'm not going to get nearly as many fasts in this week as I wanted before weigh in but I've been reasonably good so I hope it won't be too bad on Saturday on the scales. Good luck any fellow fasters :) x

I'm fasting too, my second fast day 'this time round' groan. Finding it much easer to not have anything but drinks then a small meal in the evening.

I'm fasting too, my second fast day 'this time round' groan. Finding it much easer to not have anything but drinks then a small meal in the evening.

I'm struggling a little bit today - think because I'm getting a wee cold I think but yeah, genuinely don't know how I'm going to save my calories up until 9pm when I get in tonight. I'm going to try though...

Keep going! Eating isn't going to stop you getting a cold. Good luck!

Keep going! Eating isn't going to stop you getting a cold. Good luck!

Thanks :) I'm trying to ignore the grumbling in my tummy just now. It's just amazing how much the mind plays a huge part in this whole thing too...

Thanks :) I'm trying to ignore the grumbling in my tummy just now. It's just amazing how much the mind plays a huge part in this whole thing too...

Yes, very much a head thing. I'm not really hungry, I just know there is cake in the fridge!

I'm trying to fat today, but I don't think my head is in it. I'm writing a uni assignment, which usually means comfort food. The donut is calling me :)

A juice fast or literally no calories?

I'm fasting today - busy day at work so hopefully no temptation - I was going to fast yesterday but then realised after skipping breakfast that I had a lunch meeting - so ate 4 biscuits to make up breakfast!!!!!

I'm fasting today! Last ever Wednesday fast! Should be at goal weight tomorrow ( only had half pound to go last Thursday ) so will continue with Monday fasts to try and maintain! Xxx

Good luck for target Carrie, it's a fab feeling

I got to target in June, and dropped from 3 to 2 fasts a week, to maintain, however, I was finding that I will still losing some weeks (I'm also doing Slimming World)
I've continued to eat that way as its so healthy, but I can only be 3lb under target to remain a free member.,. So I lowered my target and got the in August

My meals are still SW based, but I've eaten and drunk a few more extras.....

So, for this week and next, I've upped it to alternate day fasting as there's so many functions happening ;-)
Aiming for 3lb under target next Thursday (we'll see)
Should be a 1lb or 2 under tomorrow night WI (fingers crossed) but next week is manic lol

Hope your fast today is successful

Back