who is fasting today ????

I'm so excited a d have been have been really giving everything since aug to shift this last stone... Lol now there's light I just hope it happens tomorrow! Xxx

I hit goal today! Well passed it! :) will only fast Mondays from now on unless weight starts to creep up again xxx

It really is! I've always got close before but never hit it... Think 9.11 was what I'd got down to in 2011 then was in the 12s by Xmas! Just need to keep my weekly weigh in to stay accountable! :) xxx

Indeed, I still WI weekly at my SW class
I don't know if I need the discipline or not, but they're a great bunch, the consultant is supportive, and now I'm a lifelong member (as long as I'm within 3lbs either side of target) I don't pay anymore

Go out, treat yourself to something new to celebrate!!

Yesterday 559 slightly over !

Please can anyone check my diary on 5:2 and comment please .

Also what's the best to put in tea skim milk or soya milk ??

Cheers Livvy x

Can't wait to fast tomorrow and sat... Far too much food and wine consumed. As much as it pains me... Christmas is over so will get back on the straight and narrow... Insanity beach body challenge bought... Bring it on! Grrr xxx

This week, I'm fasting mon, tues, thurs and Friday. Weigh in sat and I'm trying to undo Xmas festivities... Xxx

Successful fast yesterday so here we go again. Tuesday fast.... Bring it on? Xxx

Back