who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I'm fasting today :)

Hope you're having a good day. I've had lunch and am hungry for tea already. Just had a cup of tea to hold off the hunger pangs. I'm out this evening so can eat quite early then try to forget about food. :)

carrot_tit said:
Thanks Debridger. On my first attempted fast. Feel quite hungry now but just made myself a black coffee and gonna try and power through. How is your fast coming along?

Mine was yesterday (and will be tomorrow)
I find it ok - but I stick to just coffee, diet drinks etc and don't eat at all - I find if I eat I feel hungry, if not, it goes quite quickly.

I'm fasting today. Managed to get loads for my calories and feeling really chuffed with myself lol. Just enough for a cuppa before I go to bed now! Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Mine was yesterday (and will be tomorrow)
I find it ok - but I stick to just coffee, diet drinks etc and don't eat at all - I find if I eat I feel hungry, if not, it goes quite quickly.

Well i've gone without food all day and it was sooo much easier than when i tried eating the last few times. I am so relieved! I think this is very doable. I can't believe that to not eat is easier than eating? When i've felt hungry i've had a cup of hot black coffee with 1 Splender sweetener in. Mind you i'm not currently working so perhaps it might not have been as easy if i'd been at work. I do feel extremely tired though so i will be going to bed soon.

Good luck for your fast tomorrow.

carrot_tit said:
Well i've gone without food all day and it was sooo much easier than when i tried eating the last few times. I am so relieved! I think this is very doable. I can't believe that to not eat is easier than eating? When i've felt hungry i've had a cup of hot black coffee with 1 Splender sweetener in. Mind you i'm not currently working so perhaps it might not have been as easy if i'd been at work. I do feel extremely tired though so i will be going to bed soon.

Good luck for your fast tomorrow.

Well done, my 1st fast was a Sunday, and was OK, but I was a little worried with my 1st working day, it was actually more difficult making excuses to miss lunch than it was to go without lol

I'm sure after a few days you'll feel less tired, but I'm glad you found this easier

Ooo carrot I quite fancy a complete fast I might try it tomorrow! X

Thanks everyone.

It was much easier than i thought it would be. I did get a slight headache but nothing major. Perhaps i should have had decaffinated black coffee? Anyway the only "problem" i had was this morning. Well i don't know if i would class it as a problem. I woke up 2 hours earlier than i usually do which was really strange. I felt a bit shaky and went i first got out of bed i suddenly felt quite nauseous and had to lie down again for another couple of minutes. That passed quickly and i had a bowl of weetabix with some strawberries for breakfast and all has been well ever since.

Oddly enough i thought i would grave all sorts of bad things once the fast was over but no. Really strange for me that!

So fast number 2 tomorrow.

Fasting today - ate loads yesterday in a way happy to not eat much today ;)

Back