who is fasting today ????

wow why so little

I am struggling today :-( Need to count my cals and see what I can have for tea as picked at some haddock and cheese sauce while making it for the little one at work :-(

I was so good at never picking when i judded before christmas need to get back to that

Well done!

I 'managed' to bump my calorie count up too.. Was such a chore.. Especially the 2 krispy kreme donuts lol

Fast day for me tomorrow again.. Do you do alternate days or a different combination?

at the moment i am doing alternate days but will switch between alternate and just mon wed fri if i have busy weekends planned. I am only just back to juddd so don't the zone for dd yet.

what are you doing strict alternates ? or ?

I do that sometimes too, I much prefer fasting on work days then the weekend. Not sure how tomorrows snowy sunday fast day will go, although to be honest I am doing an up day today and nothing yummy in the house to eat and 10 inches of snow outside doesn't make me want to rush out to get chocolate LOL

I am considering baking but hubby is trying to be good and calorie count so don't want to tempt him I wish he would try juddd or 5/2 but he thinks he will die on a 500 to 600 calorie day (as did i before i tried it)

The snow doesn't make it easy, we had loads of it at the start of the week, just wee flurries now though.

I'm just about to eat for the first time, home made tattie and leek soup :)

Its really simple, I just bought two bags of prepared veg from Morrison's, 1 of potatoes which I chopped up in to little cubes and one of chopped leeks which I cut up a bit smaller

Half an onion and the leeka with some fry light until they start to go clear then add in the potatoes, fill the pot with 1.5l of boiling water, a knorr chicken stock pot and a vegetable cube, bring it back to the boil and then reduce heat to let it simmer until everything is nice and soft and that's it, I like it chunky but you could blend/mash it down if you prefer

Worked it out at 70 cals for a 250ml serving :)

I think this is a great idea for a thread. I'm not fasting today, but hope those of you who are have had a successful day, and good luck to anyone fasting tomorrow. I have two UP days at weekends, so I do admire those who manage to get a DD in over the week-end!

Hey anyone fasting today? Or am I the only silly person on a Sunday! Woke up starving grrrr but just drinking some orange tea, good luck anyone who is, happy Sunday to everyone x

I have just worked it out on mfp

Breakfast just fluids
lunch gammon and veg soup homemade 138
dinner quorn steak strips in a fajita seasoned stir fry 308 (although may be less when i weigh the veg)
milk in 2 teas 35
sugar free jelly 8

total 489

Back