who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting again today. Went way over yesterday at 2300 cals so determined to stick to 500 today. I got up at 5.30am and swam for 40 mins and just done a one hour power walk so feeling good

I'm fasting again today. Went way over yesterday at 2300 cals so determined to stick to 500 today. I got up at 5.30am and swam for 40 mins and just done a one hour power walk so feeling good

Wow well done that's some dedication :) have a great day xx

Its only coz I Feel so guilty about eating a twixt a mars bar and a dime bar yesterday!

I love that noodles salad yum!
I have Had two soft boiled eggs foe lunch and some weightwatchers chicken noodle soup. For dinner I Had tesco sweet chilli prawns noodles from their eat well range...was lush and some raspberries to finish.
Been busy cooking meals for my three little boys and made a tummy keema curry to look forward to tomorrow! Been so busy today not had time to be hungry which is good.

How are the fasters doing today? Have to say today has not need difficult for me at all, actually feel quite good, even went to sports direct and bought new trainers for starting running.. Buying the trainers is a good enough start eh? :p

Of course it is!! I failed on mine yesterday, did well all day and then cracked at night, first time ever I've gone off plan so not too worried, must if needed the extra lol

Back