who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today...been so naughty all week and I was doing so well but all the easter chocolate brought the binge eating back on. Back on track now and putting it behind me.
Today I have had mushroom soup and one slice of turkey for lunch. Mushroom omlette, salad and marmite on 2 rye crispbreads for dinner and have 48 cals left so going to have a highlights hot chocolate for dinner. Just bought the hairy bikers book and going to do my meal planning from that...receipes are fab and really low cal! Good luck to everyone fasting today x

I quite fancy that book too but I've spent a fortune this month!!! X I am fasting today and I've been on a 2 hour walk with kids and the dog. I came back and was ravenous so I had a WW meal (312 cals) so after my porridge I'd had almost all my cals at 3:45!

Good luck fasting today everyone. x x

Last edited:
Hi Boo,

Well done in reaching target, although I've not been there myself (yet) I understand that maintaining is as difficult as losing in the 1st place.

I'm also a non eating faster, and stick to herbal tea, black coffee and diet drinks

Fast day for me today too

Fasting today & tomorrow.. Have failed to complete a DD since last Monday!!! Going to do 2 days together as I'm off to Glasgow for a night on Saturday!

Feeling stronger today so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone :)

Good luck with the fasting ladies, I have so far had more herbal tea and water than I care to think about lol. I can't stop peeing!
Trying to keep busy.. only 5 3/4 hrs to go until tea. :D

Good luck all on the fasting today.

You're doing very well Debridger... keep up the good work.
I am on the ginger and orange herbal tea atm. I am quite hungry but only a couple of hours to go.
x

Thanks Boo..getting there, shouldn't be long now

Not had the ginger/orange tea, but I love the Lemon & Ginger one....but am hapy to try most, Oh and peppermint too, although I always use 2 bags of any for a mug, as I like lot's of flavour.

So, your fasting must have finished now - what tasty grub do you have planned???
I finish at breakfast tomorrow :)

DD for me, I'm trying to stay under 300 cals today as yesterday's was a carb orgy. Let those junk caebs in & they take over <sigh>
so today so far 1 yogurt 84, 1 crispbread with cream cheese & ham 116 & a cup of coffee 34.
I'll fill up on diet drinks & water & have a choc options 40 & laughing cow 60 before bed.

I am!!! I've been away for a little family break this week so have a lot to make up for!!! Fasting until tea time so black coffee water and cordial for me today!! Goo luck with your fast derbynanny! X

Plan for friday's fast which I will follow exactly for a change

Breakfast
raspberries and sugar free jelly

Lunch
Subway salad and hot choc

Dinner
veg soup and a big bowl of berries

caffiene free diet coke
2 teas with semi skimmed milk
herbal tea

Fast day for me. Lazy morning so far - still in bed with the first cuppa of the day. It is really cold and windy here today. Think I may stay here! Do love the school holidays.

Not sure what the food plan is today. I am thinking probably some kind of soup, not sure what else.

Today's menu sorted...

Lunch - home-made lentil and tomato soup 120 cals

Tonight - smoked mackerel, peppered cabbage, butternut squash 'chips' and horseradish mayo 358 cals

Only drinks so far. Will be having the soup in about an hour.

Good luck to my fellow fasters today.

Back