who is fasting today ????

Hya, had a bit of a gain over Easter family and kids off and ate way to much, so back to it today, plan on making a huge pan of pot leek and brocolli soup for the whole day , toast and muller yogurt for supper, good luck to anyone on dd today

Down day for me today. No breakfast, tea and water only 'til lunch (splash of milk in one), home-made leek soup for lunch, and chipotle and lime chicken stir fry with veg and an ounce of noodles, plus a beetroot and peach salad. Yum.

Another dd for me homemade tomato soup made with onion carrots celery and Tim of plum tomatoes and purée, 2 pints of stock, under 200 for the lot, gonna have for both meals and toast for supper, hope everyone has a good dd

Home made spicy lentil soup for lunch (82 cals) and a poached egg, one rasher of bacon and baked beans on toast for me today (403 cals). Yep, you guessed it I'm on a DD!

Fast day for me today. On my first cup of tea! Hope anyone else fasting today has a good one. :)

I'm fasting - and sulking about it really!

Hi, I am a bit too. It's daft really as I don't have to do this, but I'm doing it to get myself to a healthy weight. It was me that got me into this mess in the first place! I hope you mange to get through the rest of the day ok. I'm trying to keep busy to take my mind off food.

Good luck. :)

How's everyone getting on? I struggle to stick to 500 and normally end on 600. Do you think this will hinder my loss?x

Fast day today and I've woken up so hungry! Going to be a hard one I think.

Good luck to any others fasting today.

Fasting today and I can't wait until breakfast.

TJ x

Me too! I've been really hungry today and have now had all my cals for the day.I'm out this evening doing play rehearsals so that should take my mind off food for a bit. Already planned breakfast at a cafe in town - really really looking forward to it!

That's what I love about fast days. That you can think about what tou are going to Have tomorrow. When dieting you had the restriction on what you ate everyday where's I can look forward to a kitkat tomorrow or something. What's getting me through today is the thought of a cheese and onion chutney sandwich tomorrow haha x

Back