who is fasting today ????

Hi,

I normally do just 2 fast days but a couple of times when I've had meals out planned in I've done three. If you do decide to do three I recommend that you make sure they are spaced out with normal days between them.

Bet wishes,

Denise

Hello!! This is my first fast day. I was planning on carrying on with SW till after the weekend as I'm going on a hen night to blackpool. But I thought this would fit in better rather than trying to keep food SW friendly while I'm away. I have already made SW magic pancakes which I have worked out to be 270 cals with the strawberries I have bought but I haven't had anything to eat yet and I'm feeling good. Thought I'd be starving by now as I'm a deffinate grazer. I almost had a pear earlier until I saw how many cals are in them, who'd have thought it!

So going to stick with the mint tea and water as long as I can, I'm planning on going running later so hoping to save my food till before and after that!

Hello!! This is my first fast day. I was planning on carrying on with SW till after the weekend as I'm going on a hen night to blackpool. But I thought this would fit in better rather than trying to keep food SW friendly while I'm away. I have already made SW magic pancakes which I have worked out to be 270 cals with the strawberries I have bought but I haven't had anything to eat yet and I'm feeling good. Thought I'd be starving by now as I'm a deffinate grazer. I almost had a pear earlier until I saw how many cals are in them, who'd have thought it!

So going to stick with the mint tea and water as long as I can, I'm planning on going running later so hoping to save my food till before and after that!

Good luck - I've fasted today and can't wait for my tea!

I am fasting today and there should be a giant fanfare as it's my first for about 2 months, fingers crossed i get through it!

I am fasting today and there should be a giant fanfare as it's my first for about 2 months, fingers crossed i get through it!

Good luck! Well done for getting back to it :)

I'm fasting today. Going to be a long sesh in the library so I've got my 2L bottle of water and may or may not eat a 500cal meal when I get in :)

Fast day for me today. Doing ok so far as I've been busy this morning. Need to keep busy this afternoon to distract from food. Hope everyone else fasting has a good day. :)

Fast day today for me too. Wondering if i can face rice cakes and cottage cheese for tea? Need to find some low cal alternatives for tea.
I can manage on breakfast biscuits/granola bar for lunch and cereal for breakfast but it's always dinner i have a problem with.
Oh well, on a happy note it's my better week this week which means 3 days at work where i can eat (mon, weds, fri) as opposed to just 2 (tues/thurs) which happens every other week. :clap::clap:

Thanks lovehatecarbs. Went ok and I was happy to see a small loss this morning.

Hope you managed to sort tea out Lesley.

Fasting today - going to see if I can last till dinner time :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Good luck fasting on a Saturday. You're brave/determined :)

Oddly I don't mind fasting on a Satuday at all but really like my UD on a Sunday! Even if I'm having a double UP I often do that Thursday Friday rather than the weekend. I work shifts though so I don't associate the weekend with time off - maybe that's why!

I'm fasting today, feeling good and have done D1 L3 of the 30 day shred this morning. Had a coffee after that and now liquids only until later on tonight when I might have something to eat.

Good luck everyone :)

2nd ever DD today after a hen weekend in Blackpool. I'm not feeling hungry at the moment so going to leave it as long as possible before I have anything. Just had water and mint tea so far.

Back