who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today - milk in my tea then salmon, salad and a yoghurt for dinner. Diet tonic to help me through as I'm reducing Pepsi max!

Merry Tuesday fast day to all those with me today. Now just have to persuade myself to go for a run......

Hi all fasting today :)
Today i've had Kelloggs choc cornflakes (no milk), Nutrigrian breakfast biscuits, an apple and a slim and save crispy choc milkshake made as a mousse.
And a sneeky slice of ham...
Hungry today. Well, i say hungry what i actually mean is i just want food. My tummy is not grumbling, i am not hungry!

I'm fasting - had some milk in my tea - just waiting for my dinner - struggling as been at home most of the day - I NEED TO EAT!!

Wake up after fast day -another bit of weight off - talking tiny bits of kg - but I'm now at pre-baby (baby being 4) weight - again but I've not got below this weight in 12 years so this time it's going to happen

Wake up after fast day -another bit of weight off - talking tiny bits of kg - but I'm now at pre-baby (baby being 4) weight - again but I've not got below this weight in 12 years so this time it's going to happen

Well done. At least you're sticking with it. Every bit off, even small amounts, is a step in the right direction.

Fast day for me today and unusually I've woken up hungry. Going to need lots of distractions today! :)

Hope you both have a good day carrot and kellmo. Chicken salad for lunch soon....

I'm fasting, doing a double down (I rarely do this) as going to London Friday-Monday and will be having 4 UPs on the trot. I realised too late to have a double UP so figured why not!

Actually going really well here, I ate well yesterday so I think that helped this morning when I went for my run and did the 30 day shred.

I've had a coffee this morning but otherwise saved all my calories for my tea, which I'm looking forward to but nowhere near desperate for yet!

Hope everyone is having a good fast :)

I'm fasting, doing a double down (I rarely do this) as going to London Friday-Monday and will be having 4 UPs on the trot. I realised too late to have a double UP so figured why not!

Actually going really well here, I ate well yesterday so I think that helped this morning when I went for my run and did the 30 day shred.

I've had a coffee this morning but otherwise saved all my calories for my tea, which I'm looking forward to but nowhere near desperate for yet!

Hope everyone is having a good fast :)

You're very brave I think doing two in a row. Don't think I could manage it. I've done an extra day when I've had a naughty week, but always spaced them out. Well done on sticking to it. Just had chicken and veg stir fry for tea. That's me done until I have cadbury's highlights whilst watching the apprentice. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow! :)

Hi all, thought I'd pop in and say hi, just started this week and fasted Monday (300cals) and fasting today, I'm so bored and not having our tea until 9.30pm ish so needed a bit of a distraction.

Already nibbled half a pack of hula hoops (binned the rest!) and some pickled onions. Just out of pure boredom and wanting to eat not needing to!

Looking forward to maggi oriental soy and garlic chicken with veg and a spoon of savoury rice!

Hope everyone is having a good fast day

Amy
X

Back