who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today! Just had two days of being a bit too high on eat days so looking forward to fasting today to feel back on track - I was going to have a middle day yesterday but failed! So fast today and Friday and a middle day maybe Sunday plus a short bike ride should do it!

Down day for me today. Weight today was same as weigh in last week so hopefully see a slight loss. Had too many, too up days this week. Need to get better at them x

I done things different and had breakfast. Hungry now! Grrr....

I find there's nothing worse than eating early. I force myself to wait til 6pm earliest. Otherwise it's hellish.

And me too!
Usual today, choc weetabix, breakfast biscuits, salad.
And not too hungry! :)
Good luck all x

well. i failed. all because i ate early - well that and I have no will power! so tomorrow is a fast day now! x

Two quorn burgers and a load of veg - I survived another fast day and have just turned down a glass of baileys!! Now where is my halo.........(I think it's rusty from mon/tues)!

Well done everyone and if you didn't quite make it - don't stress try later in the week

Two quorn burgers and a load of veg - I survived another fast day and have just turned down a glass of baileys!! Now where is my halo.........(I think it's rusty from mon/tues)!

Well done everyone and if you didn't quite make it - don't stress try later in the week

Well done you! I've got a craving for Quorn burgers now tho ;)

I had prawn stir fry. Doing another tomorrow (naughty) as at a conference on Friday and it's overnight so need to use an up day. I have to do 4 fasts a week to lose anything so sometimes have to double up.

Well done you! I've got a craving for Quorn burgers now tho ;)

I had prawn stir fry. Doing another tomorrow (naughty) as at a conference on Friday and it's overnight so need to use an up day. I have to do 4 fasts a week to lose anything so sometimes have to double up.

I think I'm going to have to do 3 days!!!! So another fast tomorrow and Sunday!

I went over slightly Monday, Tuesday and oops Thursday!! So fasted Wednesday need to do at least one as 5:2 so will do Friday but then then need to lose the extras! Just a disorganised week!

I know the feeling. I've eaten everything not nailed to the ground and feel soooo bloated now. Think i may have to do three next week to repair the damage.

Are you calorie counting on your up days? I have to do 4 down days each week or I do not lose - we just have to figure out how to make it work for us.

I am yes - However I am always about 300/400 under what Dr J says I should be having, I read yesterday that, that is bad and you should fully eat the cals not stay under them?? I also think Carbs HATE me with a passion, well I know this from doing Slimming World, but I have been carrying on with them regardless, so while I am not going to bin them completely I am going to try and limit them a little!

Do you do any consecutive down days or just alternate every day so it's like a 2 weeks rolling cycle?

I always eat lunch and then a late tea when Im fasting but no snacks. I try and hold lunch off till 12, usually manage till about 12.30. I usually have my last food on my UP no later than 8pm though (latest) so it's a good 16 hours with nothing, then usually about 150 cals for lunch then 350 for tea.

Today was a totally random lunch as I forgot mine and left it at home (DOH) it consisted of wholemeal cracker breads that I had in my draw, a bit of cous cous, some cottage cheese and about 1/4 of a white onion. Random but surprisingly nice!!

Roll on tomorrow as were gonna have a BBQ - I am gonna forfeit the bread but Salad and Meat and Booze is always good ha!!

Hope everyone does ok on the rest of their DD

Yay quorn peppered steak, veg and a glass of wine - fast day completed.......looking forward to breakfast! How has everyone else done?

Back