who is fasting today ????

Hey everyone :)

I'm starting my first fast today - taking the 5:2 book recommendation of fasting from 2pm to 2pm to see how that goes - I think that'll work better for my lifestyle. So I'll have a nice healthy lunch and then start my 500cals from 2pm today.

Anyone have experience of moving the times of their fasts from a normal day to later points? :)

Lordy I just downloaded this 10 mins ago on your recommendation. It went off and the sound made me DESPERATE for a wee! :D

I've lost count of the amount of times its done that to me! Nothing like having a reminder to input water and also expel water!

Hey everyone :)

I'm starting my first fast today - taking the 5:2 book recommendation of fasting from 2pm to 2pm to see how that goes - I think that'll work better for my lifestyle. So I'll have a nice healthy lunch and then start my 500cals from 2pm today.

Anyone have experience of moving the times of their fasts from a normal day to later points? :)

Most people eat later in the evening so they have something to look forward to and also means they're less likely to want to snack in the evening. I leave it as late as possible but never eat later than 10pm. The great thing about this WOL is that you can make it work to fit your lifestyle. If 2pm to 2pm works for you that's great. If not try 5pm to 5pm or 6pm to 6pm. Experiment a bit and see how you get on. Also don't forget to keep us updated on your progress :). Good luck with your fast :)

I did not realise I was fasting till I was thinking about dinner and realised I had not eaten today so though, I will just have a stir fry and call it a down day :)

2nd fast of the week for me tomorrow. Xxx

Just finished my fasting day...well, I will have when I go to sleep. Only just got the feeling of hunger but I think it's more thirst as I haven't drank as much as I usually do today!

Looking forward to food tomorrow :)

Back