who is fasting today ????

Me too today. Not eaten since a naughty small bag of malteasers whilst watching the apprentice last night! Am hungry but going to keep going with liquids until tea time if I can. Been sts for three weeks now and need to kickstart some weight loss.

BTW does anyone else get a bit grumpy on fast days? I was in a right mood this morning. Think I'm out of it now but I was very irritable.

Good luck everyone fasting today.

Me too today. Not eaten since a naughty small bag of malteasers whilst watching the apprentice last night! Am hungry but going to keep going with liquids until tea time if I can. Been sts for three weeks now and need to kickstart some weight loss.

BTW does anyone else get a bit grumpy on fast days? I was in a right mood this morning. Think I'm out of it now but I was very irritable.

Good luck everyone fasting today.

I'm fasting and I'm staaaarving! Could easily throw the towel in. nd yes I do get very grumpy lol x

Glad it's not just me then! Having a bath next then I can eat! Hooray. Already looking forward to breakfast tomorrow too! :)

I haven't done my calories yet, I think I am a little over but ok with it considering what I turned down today! Each little achievement!

Doing a fast day today :-/ currently not in the mood for it but will get there!

Fast day today. Only a cup of tea so far. Hope you other fasters have a good day. :)

Hi I'm new starting 5:2 diet and having a fast day today...I'm hungry already haha!
x

It gets easier - honest
Good luck

Thanks! I think I've been ok today considering!
What does everyone do coz I've heard there's a few different ways to fo fast days...I'm doing the 3 small meals a day totalling 500 cals...but I've heard people not eating allday until their tea?! x

Thanks! I think I've been ok today considering!
What does everyone do coz I've heard there's a few different ways to fo fast days...I'm doing the 3 small meals a day totalling 500 cals...but I've heard people not eating allday until their tea?! x

It varies on what suits everyone best, it may take some experimenting

I know for me that if I eat, I feel hungrier, so I don't bother at all, also, I really don't want to be counting calories, which is part of the Eason for following Slimming World on my eating days

Try it, and see what's best for you

Day 1 down and I have managed better than I thought I would!
Stayed within the 500 cals and even though I've felt a little bit hungry ive just got on with it!
And it's teaching me portion control too at the same time!
I'm going to do SW on my 'Normal' days when I can x

Well Done Everyone!
My next Fast day will be Wed...x

Back