who is fasting today ????

Fasting today for me :-/

5 cups of red tea down.

Tea will be in 2 phases:

1. Mozarella salad at about 5pm, 300kcals
2. Hot/warm cherry pud at about 7pmish, 250kcals

But I may not get round to the pud, the heat has taken my appetite.

2nd Fast Day in 1st Week of 5:2...Wish me luck! :)

Good luck. :D

Thank you! Going well so far :)

Ive just started fasting this week on my 2nd fast day, I'm doing 24 hours so will finish at 7pm tonight and have dinner as normal. I'm combining 5:2 with paleo: partly to see what it does for my health and weight wise and its definitely doing my bank balance some good!

Hi everyone
I woke up on Monday and decided to start 5:2 so I chose Monday as my first fast day. I was very surprised with myself! I have decided to have my 2nd fast day tomorrow, I have planned out what in going to eat so hopefully I won't pick any chance I get. How did you fasters do today?!

DD 2 today.

Just had breakfast tostadas (Spanish tomato on toast :)) 250kcal

Tea will be tuna salad, 175kcal and half a bottle of beer 86kcal

503kcals.

In between there will be much drinking of red tea 0kcals per cup :)

Hi everyone
I woke up on Monday and decided to start 5:2 so I chose Monday as my first fast day. I was very surprised with myself! I have decided to have my 2nd fast day tomorrow, I have planned out what in going to eat so hopefully I won't pick any chance I get. How did you fasters do today?!

Hey Pebbles I started 5:2 on Monday too! And I done my 2 fast days on Mon & yesterday!
I was surprised at how well I coped coz I get terrible hunger pains if I don't eat regular haha!
So now the rest of the week is non-fast days and I worked it out to around 1600 cals on those days...here's hoping I stick to it! I had a sneaky WI this morning on my 4th day and it said 2.5lbs loss so if I can keep it up it'll be a really successful week! :)

Good Luck let's keep eachother going! x

Good Luck!! :) x

Well, I had a fast day yesterday, and will be today until dinner tonight, at around 8pm - After my SW WI tonight.
After the last couple of weeks I need a loss (gain last week and fully deserved, and been out this week too)

How u get on Hun?

Back