who is fasting today ????

Fasting day today! My diary is in the s&s section as I intend to start s&s once I get the all clear from
Gp after the birth of my daughter 4wks ago

1.5lbs off for me this week doing 5:2 which I'm made up about as I was really naught over the weekend but still done the 2 fast days last Mon & Wed :) x

Fast day for me today - I accidentally fasted at the weekend from Sat morning until late Sunday afternoon so this will technically be my 2nd of this week (this being the 1st proper week I've tried it)

Going to try to hold out for anything until dinner. Feeling okay so far - had a bad start to the morning in general and a few wee tummy grumbles just there but a black coffee should sort that for me :)

Good luck everyone!

Successful fast day for me today...normal food tomorro yey!! :) x

Hi all, I have been doing 5:2 since 1st July. On a 500 day today, had tea and 2 rice cakes so far (75 cals total) have planned my meal for tonight:
1/2 tilda coconut rice 184
Raw baby spinach 30
Jamie Oliver Pollock Fishcakes 198
TOTAL 487 :D

Hi all, I have been doing 5:2 since 1st July. On a 500 day today, had tea and 2 rice cakes so far (75 cals total) have planned my meal for tonight:
1/2 tilda coconut rice 184
Raw baby spinach 30
Jamie Oliver Pollock Fishcakes 198
TOTAL 487 :D

Hey x

Have you lost much in that time? And on your normal days do you eat normal or calorie count?

I've lost 4.2 lbs since 1st July at my last weigh in (last thurs). I log everything on My Fitness Pal and my plan is:
Mon 500
Tue 1300
Wed 500
Thu 1300
Fri 1500
Sat 2000
Sun 1500

But thats just the "plan" I did go over on my weekdays at the start of the month and I usually have around 2000 cals each day of the weekend!

If I'm honest I think calorie counting the other days is sensible if you can bare it as it keeps you on track. I've been using MFP for ages now so it comes naturally to me and I don't find it a chore.

I lost 1.6 lbs and another good skinny day today, 456 cals - so long as I avoid the kitchen for the rest of the evening!!!

Good luck everyone x

I've lost 4.2 lbs since 1st July at my last weigh in (last thurs). I log everything on My Fitness Pal and my plan is:
Mon 500
Tue 1300
Wed 500
Thu 1300
Fri 1500
Sat 2000
Sun 1500

But thats just the "plan" I did go over on my weekdays at the start of the month and I usually have around 2000 cals each day of the weekend!

If I'm honest I think calorie counting the other days is sensible if you can bare it as it keeps you on track. I've been using MFP for ages now so it comes naturally to me and I don't find it a chore.

Ah amazing x thanks x this helps even if I don't yet believe yet lol x

Me. 3 cups of rooibus in and I am feeling OK.

Must get of my bum and clear out the kitchen though.

Food today will be tea: tuna salad followed by a fruit salad, mango, papaya, passion fruit and creme fraiche, about 450kcals.

Yay!

I'm off work today so umming and ahhing about fasting as don't usually fast when I'm with my kids.

However am thinking I may split my cals for a 200 cal lunch and 200 cal dinner as did Body Blitz this morning and am doing Pilates tonight so it'll give me some fuel and let me eat with the kids, so plan is:

1 egg omelette with red pepper, chilli and sprinkle of cheese.

Mushroom, quorn pieces (77cals worth) and brocolli stir fried with garlic and ginger

100 ml milk in 3 cups coffee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fasting today also. Feeling ok so far, just had a cup of tea with a dash of milk this morning. Loads of water and a lemon green tea now. Feeling cold, bloody air con in the office :(

Am hoping to go all day just drinks then having a veggie omelette this evening probably and poss a hot choc.

Back