who is fasting today ????

I changed my DD to Tuesday because it makes eating Sunday leftovers easier to do, it reduces any waste - sadly not my waist.

I feel bloated. Still I suspect I'll feel just great tomorrow :)

Me!

And I am so very grateful. It is my first Tuesday - was Monday - and the extra day felt wrong. Now I am not sure I made the right decision. But I will have to get used to it, I changed for good reasons.... blech!

Shopping soon, more DD food to buy!

Right.

Warburton's soft round pitta, wholemeal, 85kcal per half pitta. Half fat feta, half fat mozarella. Skinny soup x 2. Bresaloa and Palma ham. Teeny tomatoes. Bag of salad. Morrocan dry pack black olives. Chargrilled artichoke hearts. Gherkins. Ryvita. Chunky peanut butter (don't panic, am making satay for weekend UDs).

Will make a bean salad thing later and freeze back a few meals worth - tin of butter/white/kidney beans, tin of toms, favourite herb/spice and a green bean, serves 2. I'll make a huge batch with 3 or 4 tins of butter beans and some tins of cherry toms we got from A.ldi nice and cheap. 176kcals, so you can add to it for variety - in a pitta, add chicken or fish, have a soup too for example. Nice hot or cold.

Oh I am so back on track :D

All sounds good. I love bean salads. The M&S one is delish.

I am fasting today, the plan is water and a few cups of tea all day. I've just had a 40 cal hot choc for breakfast. Dinner is fishcakes and salad. Need to be super strict as its my month end weigh in tomorrow and I want to have lost 5lbs through July if at all poss.

I'm fasting today but I've combined with low carb for a hopeful boost - so I've just had 146 cal low carb cereal bar so I don't get wobbly so nothing now until dinner

Me! Nothing yet. Cup of Skinny soup in an hour or so and a feta salad for tea.

450kcals - what do I do with my remaining 21kcals I wonder?

My weeks a bit wierd

Monday 1451 which is ok as UD is 1559
Tuesday 1161 so sort of ok
Wednesday fasting - 365 which is ok for dd
Today 599 as didn't plan in lunch

So maybe just say 2 dd done

Good thing I've found low carb decent bread so that will help keep the calories up

I'm fasting today x but have had a terrible couple of feasting days so in sure what my weigh-in will be tomorrow x
Fingers crossed it goes ok x

Good luck to all fasting today x

Me too vici- that may just be standard Monday though ha ha! Looking forward to dinner tonight :)

I'm fed up of eggs

Try owning 3 chickens... then you'll know ALL about egg fatigue.

Oddly, I am spending the day baking with eggs for the freezer. Bread and butter pudding is in the oven now. Meringues will go in over night. Am wondering if I can freeze Portuguese egg custards....

... it's a good job I have Up Days :)

I have just sent 3 boxes of eggs up the lane for sale and still have a dozen for cooking. And no, I don't fancy and omelette :(

Try owning 3 chickens... then you'll know ALL about egg fatigue.

Oddly, I am spending the day baking with eggs for the freezer. Bread and butter pudding is in the oven now. Meringues will go in over night. Am wondering if I can freeze Portuguese egg custards....

... it's a good job I have Up Days :)

I have just sent 3 boxes of eggs up the lane for sale and still have a dozen for cooking. And no, I don't fancy and omelette :(

Baking with eggs at least adds variety !!!

Back