who is fasting today ????

I am terrible for sneaky weeks during the week but Friday is the weight i log. Usually 600-700call for an ID. My DDs are supposed to be quite low at 336 so anything over 450ish I class as an ID.

Today's fast nearly done! Dying the roots to take my mind off nibbles then going to bed!

Dying my hair too! Need to find motivation to fast tomorrow

I am terrible for sneaky weeks during the week but Friday is the weight i log. Usually 600-700call for an ID. My DDs are supposed to be quite low at 336 so anything over 450ish I class as an ID.

Today's fast nearly done! Dying the roots to take my mind off nibbles then going to bed!

336 is very low...I couldnt do that lol.

Dying my hair too! Need to find motivation to fast tomorrow

I'm drinking loads of water and doing a menu plan for next week. Hurrah for eating tomorrow :)

Hmmm, tricky day. Fasting and my kitchen is getting ripped out tomorrow. Will only have microwave from Monday to Wednesday, I think. So lots of cooking stuff that can be nuked as OH is packing up the kitchen around me lol.

Is it bedtime yet??

Fasting today- had my invisalign braces fitted last week and am HATING them so that will take my mind off eating as I can't face the hassle of removing them!

I'm fasting today too, its going well so far but thats probably because I've not got up yet lol!

Fasting today.
1 Tesco Ultraslim shake
1 packet of Nurtigrain breakfast biscuits
1 Slim Fast choc shake
Going well :)

Fasting today 1st day back to it . 10 lb gain After a month of holidays :0 (
But great times been had to be fair so can't complain . Nothing but a black coffee . Water and coke zero till 8 then ive had piti piri chicken breast salad and a bowl of melon and strawberries with s cup of earl grey . Under 380 so good down day x

I'm fasting today too. Had a few weeks off because I was just finding fast days so miserable (I was feeling deprived) but have put on a couple of pounds so have to get back on track. Just had cups of tea so far but been up since 7.20 so I'm hungry.

Have a good fast day!

Denise :)

I was supposed to be fasting but have a migraine and if I let myself get too hungry, I know I'll vomit. Have had a chicken salad and will see what happens if and when this clears up :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear you don't feel good. You just have to listen to your body. You could eat when you're hungry but just go for smaller portions maybe and have a bit of a middle day? If you know it will trigger your migraine best to do whatever you can to avoid it. Hope you feel better soon.

Fast day today, having a chill day today, fingers crossed I stay outta the kitchen :)

Fasting today.

Remembered not to have breakfast.

Took new staff to canteen for lunch..... remembered just in time... salad in office, half a mile away!!! Bought chicken and salad

Tea... not hungry :)

I might have got away with that!

I'm fasting today, got the makings for a lovely king prawn salad for dinner later :)

I'm having mulligatawny soup and lots of water today :)

Fast day for me today, planning on savoury mince with cauliflower mash for dinner

Fast day for me today. Not been very good so far this week so need a fast to make up for it. I don't expect a weight loss this week. :-( my own fault though.

Fast day again for me. Cups of tea and bowl of porridge so far. Weight watcher meal for tea. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. Hope everyone else is having a god day.
:)

Fast day again for me. Cups of tea and bowl of porridge so far. Weight watcher meal for tea. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. Hope everyone else is having a god day.
:)

I remember that feeling! I'm going to fast tomorrow - been away for 2 weeks and did low carb for 2 before that for a boost so been a while

Back