who is fasting today ????

Have a good day. It can be hard getting back into it so I hope you manage to stick with it ok. I'm off out for breakfast in a while - healthy beans on wholemeal toast though so not too bad. Weigh in was good - surprisingly down a pound this week. Hooray!

Have a great day. :)

Have a good day. It can be hard getting back into it so I hope you manage to stick with it ok. I'm off out for breakfast in a while - healthy beans on wholemeal toast though so not too bad. Weigh in was good - surprisingly down a pound this week. Hooray!

Have a great day. :)

Well done, I'm dreading my dd tomorrow :(

Well done, I'm dreading my dd tomorrow :(

I keep a spreadsheet and use it to graph my weight over the last 12 months. That's the only way I can keep myself going if I have a blip. I weigh less now than I did a year ago and overall it's going down, with a few bumps in the graph on the way. Do you do anything to keep yourself going when it's not good news! I'm hoping it will be tomorrow for you though! :)

I log on myfitness pal which charts my weight and I since doing 5.2 I'm down a dress size. I'm lucky to lose 1/4 lb a week so it takes a long time. I was quite ok with my 2 fast days before it sounds scarier than it is. Well here we go!

Fast day is here again. Alarm went off at 7:30 and was hungry already. Going to be a long day. Good luck to anyone else fasting today. :)

Fast day for me again today. Not started off to hungry though so hopefully easier than last time. TOTM so not expecting a good weigh in tomorrow though :-(

Hope all you fasters out there have a great day. X

Tomorrow for me!

Good luck with it. My day almost over. Was feeling sorry for myself with stomach cramps so ate over 500 cals but didn't go too mad. Came in about 900 I think. Not going to bother with weigh in. Will leave it until next Monday. :)

Supposed to be fast day tomorrow. Already looking for reasons not to. Really struggling to get my head into it this week. :-(

I've been struggling too Denise. I hate how a change in my routine does that.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I managed last week quite well. We have eaten well this weekend so I am really looking forward to tomorrow! Skinny Soup here I come!

Well. I've blown today's fast day. It's sunny so we walked to our local garden centre and had sandwiches and a scone. All my calories (plus a few extras) all blown in one go. I really don't know why I can't get my motivation going again. Struggling to know how to get it back. :-(

Nah, not blown... delayed for 24 hours. Turn today into an eating day and wakeup without the guilt tomorrow.

I have never even tried fasting on weekends or going out days... it just never works... I designate them 'having a life' days and eat with only half an eye on the kcals.

Makes loss slower but keeps it doable, for me anyway.

So don't feel guilty, just chalk it up to a nice day out :)

I find Sundays a difficult day to fast, but its the only way that I can really fit in my fasting days with my exercise.

Denise, easier said than done, but don't let it turn into a full blown binge. I should know, I'm an expert in them :)

I find Sundays a difficult day to fast, but its the only way that I can really fit in my fasting days with my exercise.

Denise, easier said than done, but don't let it turn into a full blown binge. I should know, I'm an expert in them :)

Thanks. I've not had anything else yet and plan on a ww meal for tea so it should limit the damage. Unfortunately my weight is going up instead of down at the moment. I think I need more exercise (had a problem with foot the last couple of weeks so not done as much as normal).

Hope you have a good day.

Last edited:
Thanks. I've not had anything else yet and plan on a ww meal for tea so it should limit the damage. Unfortunately my weight is going up instead of down at the moment. I think I need more exercise (had a problem with foot the last couple of weeks so not done as much as normal).

Hope you have a good day.

I've been busy with uni work so that's been a good distraction. The bad news is that OH is in the pub, having watched the football. He's now decided that he's having an Indian takeaway for tea, grrrr. Will need to go to the bedroom to do some ironing lol.

I've been busy with uni work so that's been a good distraction. The bad news is that OH is in the pub, having watched the football. He's now decided that he's having an Indian takeaway for tea, grrrr. Will need to go to the bedroom to do some ironing lol.

Oh no. Takeaway curry is hard to resist. I hope you manage it so you can wake up feeling saintly. (Not sure ironing would be enough of a distraction for me though - I'd need a distraction from the ironing and watching paint dry would be enough! Lol). :)

Nice to see this thread still going .

I am back to fasting after a trip around the dieting world and a spell of giving up on dieting which has led to a massive gain . Not sure how much as I haven't faced the scales yet but every item of clothing feels awful.

So today's fast

Yog ( only have full fat in but will enjoy it ) and raspberries
Tom and pepper soup
Lots of black coffee
More soup or veggies with carrot and swede mash

Back