Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

I'm starving right now! I spilt my soup which fills me up the most. I like the bars but I don't think they are filling.What do you think?

Have your YP got behaviour difficulties?

Thanks for your comments guys. :D

How much water do you all drink?

By iced, do u mean put ice cubes in the water? (soz for silly question)

I always go to the Ritz in Millport as its an institution as is the bike shope and the joke shop. When we were young we went holidays there and I remember my mum looking out window and seeing my brother and cousin walking along and saying to my dad, "Those trick cigarettes are very realistic looking". She is still naive like that?

I'm starving right now! I spilt my soup which fills me up the most. I like the bars but I don't think they are filling.What do you think?

I don't like the soups much really, like the veg one and i add chilli flakes to it, to spice it up and make it in the mug to keep it thick. Don't mind the mushroom one too, and I add black pepper to it, lots of and again make it thick. The bars don't fill me up, no.. but do drink half a pint of water before it and then half after and that fills me up more. Will aim for iced where ever poss now tho.

CC, I struggle with dinking and only manage about 3 pints but after yesterday's conversation that is changing fast! I think just ice in it.

When do you go to Millport Nikky? I'm off July and beg of August and away 1st 2wks in July but could meet up with you as I'm not far from Largs.

Have your YP got behaviour difficulties?

All of my Yp have difficulties, with home life, ADHD, ADD, Aspergers etc.. adn at times challenging.. but the ones I take to Scotland each year, are the one's that have progressed and know that they will behave. Its like a reward for their good work throughout the school year.

I do wind them up tho. A cpl of years ago, I went and some of the YP kept climbing out of the windos at night, so was up to the wee hours babysitting, lol.. So last year, i decided I wasn't going to have any of that and pre warned them.. Said that there were cattle that lurked outside at night and if they opened their windows they would get in and they liked to eat their clothes.. Lol.. also said that haggis would jump out of the toilet if they left the toilet seat up at night.. Also wound them up saying that they have a welcome saying in the morning's on the Island.. Walt er go siam. And said that they had to say it in the morning to the instructors.. It was sooo funny.. They loved it. lol..

When do you go to Millport Nikky? I'm off July and beg of August and away 1st 2wks in July but could meet up with you as I'm not far from Largs.

We haven't booked anything as such yet.. but they always keep both the last weeks in Aug on hold for us, until the end of June.. I think it will be more like the end of Aug.. We'll fly up this time and have things delivered to the centre. That would be good to meet up for sure.. I'll have to have some haggis, tho, lol.. its a must, love it. x

The guy I take with my each year, to help is also Scottish and meets up with his mum, she pops over. He always makes an excuse now to be with us.. Have you tried the Centre on the island? We hire the bikes out at the old bike shop right at the end of Millport on the left.. you have to go down a small path to get to it and he has the shop at the end of that. This is so surreal, lol

That's funny, I love to torment my kids too! It keeps me sane! They'll all be terrified of haggis! I'm back at work by then but maybe could bring my kids for a day then; but mine don't behave very well. I work in a Social work centre which is an alternative to care and when kids have been put out mainstream because of their behaviour. Some are very damaged and difficult. We are to re-engage them with education and assess whether they make it back to mainstream although few do. I see it as a nurture group really. I only have 6 at a time and should be for 8 weeks but is usually longer. We just lost a wee 14 year old girl to drugs last month - tragic.
Anyway that's enough of that I will meet you in Millport when we're both nearly thin and if my kids aren't too mad then!

Don't know centre. I just take my kids round island on bike - although i can't cycle but other people supervise and ones that don't want to cycle stay with me and do stuff in Millport. We then get a fish supper - Scottish for fish and chips - or even a haggis supper - oh how I'd love one just now!

That's funny, I love to torment my kids too! It keeps me sane! They'll all be terrified of haggis! I'm back at work by then but maybe could bring my kids for a day then; but mine don't behave very well. I work in a Social work centre which is an alternative to care and when kids have been put out mainstream because of their behaviour. Some are very damaged and difficult. We are to re-engage them with education and assess whether they make it back to mainstream although few do. I see it as a nurture group really. I only have 6 at a time and should be for 8 weeks but is usually longer. We just lost a wee 14 year old girl to drugs last month - tragic.
Anyway that's enough of that I will meet you in Millport when we're both nearly thin and if my kids aren't too mad then!

Thats really tough.. one of mine got run over last year and is now disabled. Maybe mine may have a good influence, you never know. Right.. Broxi, thats a deal.. x

hi girls back again, hows your days been welcome cheekychops.
broxi hows the name coming along, and new post?
i added pics to my album, take a peek if you want xxx

Your work sounds like our PRU.. Pupil Referral Centre, its an Alternative Ed, where they can't function in mainstream for one reason or other.. My office is based right next to the PRU.

thankyou, good to see what you look like, you dont have fat face, your so lucky xxx

thankyou, good to see what you look like, you dont have fat face, your so lucky xxx

Thanks hunni.. its the way I'm looking at the camera phone, kind of up and neck stretched. You always know what's your best pose don't you. I'll put a pic of me as I was before the diet.. I have lost weight off my face tho, its the first place it goes from. xxx

i dont have a neck lol, even if i look right up it still looks like my face is attached to my boobies. xxx

Claira you are stunning! Even although you are heavy. Your mum is beautiful and very very young looking but your face is more beautiful, honest. you are going to be so knock out when you're skinny - your man wil have a hairy canary! He'll not be able to keep his hands off you!
Nikky, I think that's exactly what my work is.
Anyway girls I'm away to do some ironing just now. I've been so lazy since I started this diet - i'm on this forum constantly! I don't know about you but i really need you guys to do this. Speak later if any of you are on xxx
BTW I'll just post new thread just now and you can go on from there?

Back