Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

I love all the names, I think

:rainbow:ButtERflies - In it to win it

Has a lovely ring to it we can put it in our signatures too.

We could have a sparkle pic with it in on it

Thank you for the WI support :p.

Eternalflame, what is "rag and bone man", I can't even guess it :D.

I called the main CD office in Sweden today and ended up talking to the CEO about flavor, differences between countries and so on. Very informative!

Turns out the different countries have different nutritional in their products (so a shake doesn't have the same cal, vitamins and so on between countries). The reason is that every country should follow there own directives when it comes to nutrition (I don't know what you government authority in the food field is called). Or we could also follow EU directives. In Asia for example, they base their products on soy instead of milk.

So that explains why I shouldn't have a fourth shake a day, and that explains why they just can't buy in all your products :). They are looking into the porridge product, so that will be interesting!

Have a wonderful CD day! I'll check in later in the afternoon, time to get back to the programming studies here :sigh:.

Ive made a quick one off some site and put it in my signature but if I can find someone who makes signatures properly I will get them to make one for us, I have a few friends who knock them out for forums.

Lovely day again, kids have all gone out, hubby is home from work and snoring and im left to my own devises.

LOVE the name girls. No idea how to put anything else in my sig though. Everytime I try to add more goals it tells me I'm not allowed to exceed a certain amount of characters. What on earth am I doing wrong???

when you get past 50 posts you can put your avatar up and the more you post the signature space you get, haha so get posting :p

Good morning everyone, Another day on CD! I've lost another lb according to scales but official wi tomorrow. Excellent results Asa - 3lb a week is my goal now after the intial first week loss. You'll be amazed at how thin you get quickly with that.
I love this group, it is just so motivating. Last night me, Claira and Eternal had great blether (Scottish word for natter) and it was just so nice.
How are you this morning Victoria? And everyone else?
I've just had my porridge. And I'm gonna do a really cool thing for summer. I'm gonna dig out some 'thinner' clothes (I've got 'fat', 'thinner' and 'thin' clothes- no 'very thin' yet) and put to rest the fat wintery baggies, that are actualy disgusting and I hate. Although, I'm not fitting 'thinner clothes' yet, I will soon so I'm getting them all ready to wear. It's exciting!

Victoria, I love the butterfly btw! And it would be great to get a signature. Morning, Contrary, how's it going?

Oh and the banner Victoria, I just noticed it. Will I open the new thread now?

Morning Broxi Hun im very well this morning its a lovely day, ive had my shake and so far two litres of water so im happy for now haha.

I went to bed early last night for a body wrap so I missed chatting to everyone last night.

I like this group cos its a little mini family to help you along, most people on the outside dont understand the diet so i dont tell anyone really what im doing.

My clothes are starting to show now and my size 24s are way too big also ive lost my boobs, I was an E cup and at the moment im back in to my old D cupand thats biggish, my rings dont fit anymore and my shoes are slobby haha.

Ha, lucky you. All that's getting too big for me just now are my rings! But soon, very soon. I reckon in two weeks I'll really notice it. I'm not a huge size about an 18 but I'm very small and have very thin legs and arms so all my weight is my boobs, tummy and back, I've no bum either - quite a horrible shape really. My tummy is enoromous and I despise back fat. My son says I've got boobs on my back! Its not as bad now though since cd.
Love this group and all you people. It is like a family cos no one else does understand. LL offers group support but it costs much more than CD but we're getting this for free and every day. Think it's amazing that we'll all do this together, share the same difficulties and also the same brilliant new feelings when our butterflies start emerging. I also think the people who reach target first should stay to encourage everyone else on. But I'm getting ahead of myself- targets are still a longway off.

I think they will stay, I cant see myself leaving when I get goal.

I couldnt do lighterlife cos my arms where too big and Doctor couldnt get my blood pressure so they refused me, i was devasted and started searching on line for shakes the same and found Cambridge, the lady I phoned came to see me within the hour of my phoning her, (I was in tears on the phone) she was great and is really encouraging me, my weight is a bit round my tum, mainly my arms (you can see from avatar pic of me) and top of my legs.

I looked at your pics and you look so beautiful on your wedding. I actually look very like you, same colouring, eyes etc. I'm just paranoid about putting my pics up cos I don't want folk I know just a bit reading all the outpourings of my heart about being fat. Also I work very confidentially with teenagers and I don't think it would be very good if any of them spotted this - they probably wouldn't but you never know. I'll email you all my pics privately when I get them organised.

I looked at your pics and you look so beautiful on your wedding. I actually look very like you, same colouring, eyes etc. I'm just paranoid about putting my pics up cos I don't want folk I know just a bit reading all the outpourings of my heart about being fat. Also I work very confidentially with teenagers and I don't think it would be very good if any of them spotted this - they probably wouldn't but you never know. I'll email you all my pics privately when I get them organised.

Awww thank you very much, but what you say does make sence Id leave them off just in case.

I really hope the weight will go from my arms thats my main want, im wrapping them with bandages and clay and using every firming gel i think is good, skin feels great and they are firmer, but dont want to lose the weight and end up with loose long flappy arm skin, quiet worried about it.

Well my girls want a picnic in the garden so ive been ordered into the garden, so will be back later, going to make some fruit and sandwiches for them and sit outside.

I'd start trying to exercise them so that they get toned . I'll ask my husband about it, he's training to be personal trainer and know all good things without making you all muscley. He's great cos he isn't all self-righteous about fitness and he loves me the way I am.

Have a nice time, Scotland too cold just now for that. I'm going to fix my clothes then. See you later xxx

morning, i had a lovely lie in, was going to the gym but mt tummy still hurts from broxi making me giggle.
i think it may have been all the walking i did yesterday, lost 2lb today after the same for a couple of days soo chuffed.
i have noticed my bottom belly starting to shrink but it is going a bit hangy, broxi can you ask your hubby what is the best way to help this skin so i dont end up with a massive overhang, it already hangs enough.
love the butterfly victoria, and you look beautiful.
about your pics broxi, why dont you wait till your almost at target then ad some before and after for us, that will keep me here to the end.... i love being nosey like that xxxx

Back