Who is up for a get together

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet as work has got in the way of my social life. What a cheek eh?!!
Just looking at who is interested and where you're all based it looks like midlands may be a good option if it's just for a day.

Have a look on the YHA site for venues, they often have bunkhouse-type accommodation that can be sole-booked and works out quite cheap if there are enough of you.

You need to not mind sharing a room though!

We've had several meets from the bike forum I go on at various ones all over the place and not had a bad one yet.

The peak district is also fairly central and there are some lovely places there.

Would any of you consider camping as an option? Cos if you would I can recommned the Bull I'Thorn http://www.bulliththorn.co.uk/ Been there a couple of times before and am going this weekend too. The pub has 4 B&B rooms and also a 4-berth caravan on site for those who don't fancy a tent or don't have the gear. The function room is usually available for a hire charge of £40 and the food is very very good.

sounds good yambabe x

woohoo, gonna be cool!

Just to keep this thread going, are they are newbies who would be up for an Exante free weekend and join end Sept.

I contacted Shona Willis the MD of Exante today with regards to my progress as she asked me to keep her updated, Why not invite her to the get together, I think it would nice for her to meet us and for us to meet her, and to be honest thank her. Not sure if you agree but I think it is a good idea.

Exellent mark im up for it x

well if she is the leader then no question, altho i have never heard of her, so why have i not heard of her then, or have i missed something. Or am i being dumb, i know some1 mods this but i wasn aware of who? whoopsy

To be honest I only heard of her when I did a check on Exante when we had the thread about Exante going bust and I and Isis heard that it was just a rumour. She was the one who has replied to my emails, just to let you know she wants me to be part of her success stories on the website once I get to my goal, said I did not mind. I would like all our success stories on the site so I think I might start a thread asking for stats and send them to her and see what she says.

Thanks Calli, what would I do without you on this forum? I am just lucky that the weight has gone so quickly, there is another ladie on here, Deejay, who also 18lbs the 1st week, that is just amazing.

yea i just seen and posted, well mark u finally have competition, so we will watch the heat turning up, it is unbelievable, any way i will be on later as my lunch is up, had my soup, now going back to office to catch up on another litre of water, yum yum:rolleyes:

Back