Whoelse is a new/re starter on 3rd of Jan 2012?

I'm on start of day three, done three months before Xmas but had three weeks off and gained 20lb, I'm not to concerned as my body really stores water and after two days I've already lost 7lb so I'll have a stone off this week and then 5lb off next week and be the same as before Xmas. Can't wait to lose new fat haha. Day two is the hardest for me and I've gotten through that so onwards as i normally go into ketosis by the third day and it all becomes easier. My target is to lose 4st by July, not including the 20lb I put on. So fingers crossed I can do that!!

I couldnt get my food packs today as the chemist is not doing the programme until tomorrow so i'm definately geared up for starting in the morning! Hope everyone else is finding it ok?? x

ME!! I'm a 3rd Jan restarter too!

I got down to 10st 3 years ago!! but with lots of life troubles, have gone up to 14st!! so shakes here I come!!

2012 is my year for skinniness

xxxxx

Day one for me and my head is pounding already ;-(. Back to full time work on Monday so hopefully will be ok for then!! I'm rubbish on computers and cannot figure out for the life of me how to put my weight chart on from the ticker site lol!! Help -keep up the good work ladies, we shall be slimmer together xxx

Hello Jacqueline, snuggles, MsG and Lucy - well it's not been a great week for me. I have stuggled to get back on track (TOTM really hasn't helped me) but have still managed to lose 1.5lb and I am now really back in the Zone. I just need to get enough water down me because I know I'm not!!!! How you lot doing? xxxx

I weighed in today after restarting on Tuesday, having put on 8lb was delighted that I lost this plus another 1lb. Headaches not occured today, but husband hasn't kissed me much today (mmm - note to self - maybe get the listerene out)

;)Hiya everyone, i've just spent the last half an hour trying to apply a weight tracker but still cant do it lol!!! Day two almost over and it was trying at times!! Went to bingo with my mate who loves to have her tea there but managed to refrain!! No headaches today but cack breath and feeling really drained! Got my jeans out I bought two year ago in Florida to keep me going! Keep up with ur stories cos they make me feel like im not on my own! Good luck for tomorrow peeps xx:)

;)Hiya everyone, i've just spent the last half an hour trying to apply a weight tracker but still cant do it lol!!!

Hi, go to your ticker page where you have designed your ticker and there should be a box with bb code. You need to copy and paste all the text from inside that text box and then go to your signature and paste the whole copied text in there and save it and then it should show up on your posts. Hope this helps. :D

Thanx Angela hunnie, I've copied the BB box but am stuck as to where my signature box is hahaha proper dingbat me with technology!! On the plus side i've nearly completed day three-wahey three days skinnier hahaha! x Jax

Back