Whooo! They Fit!!!! :D

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
:D - this morning I was getting ready for casual friday and pulled out a pair of jeans. Tossed aside as too big. Grabbed the next ones. Also too big! uh oh!

So - when we were in America in May we bought a pair of camo' trousers, they were in clear out for £2.00 and were labeled a size 34x36. Just grabbed them cause they were so cheap and make great trousers for motorbiking.

When we got home, I pulled them out and tried them on to see how far away I was from wearing them. It was when I could not get them over my hips that I discovered they were labeled wrong adn were actually a size 30x32. :( So I thought I would never get into these - they will be cut up and used in our camping quilt.

But - desperation made me grab them this morning - and - they fit!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: Never ever thught theyd go over my hips even, let alone fasten comfortably. Amazing.

That has made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hope ou are all well and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Thats amazing BL - a fantastic start to your day!! :D

xx

Wow thats great BL. Im glad it has made your day, must feel amazing. I felt like that yesterday when i got into a pair of jeans i have been wanting to get into for along time, But still have a way to go to fit into my pair of black trousers wont be lon give it a few weeks...hopefully, just cant do them up. But can get them over my hips..woohoo
Have a goood day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS, your pictures show such a big change in you, and u must be so proud of yourself..

its a brilliant feeling isnt it when you dont expect things like that fit and then they do!

this made me smile really delighted for u and hope ur doing ok xxx

great feeling, especially when you never even imagined they'd ever fit. Well done skinny minny!!

. . . . still have a way to go to fit into my pair of black trousers wont be lon give it a few weeks. . . .

Don't you love that it will only be a few WEEKS though!? I have a pair of Red Jeans that two weeks ago, I couldn't get past my arse! And yesterday, when I tried them on to see if I would be able to use them for my Halloween outfit, I could actually do them up!

It's quite exciting when that happens. Thankfully I have lots of clothes that are too small for me that I can't wait to get into!!

B x

Great news BL

Another achievement. What a great feeling. Have a great week-end. We are off to a family party for the Aunt of my OH tomorrow. She'll be 95!
Now, what shall I wear.............?
Better go and have a look.:wave_cry:

Back