Whoop whoop de doo dah, another 5lbs gone gone gone!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Wow wow and wow, weigh in this morning, I lost 5 lbs, from where??? Have been so naughty with fluids etc, I am so pleased, only 6lbs to go now, whoop whoop! *throws hands in the air and waves the mother f******s like she just doesn't care*
T x

that is amazing and well done you

h xx

Brilliant result hun!!! Rock on!!! :D

Go you ! :D Buzzin for ya ! :D

Wow! You are a machine woman!!!!

5 pounds gone today! Amazing!!! You just seem to get better at this!

And less than half a stone to target - jeeeeeeeeeeeezee!!

Drink water like feck this wk and get it aff da fook! Lol!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0p!!

U rock
xoxox

Oh I so will, but not to extreme mind!!! just the recommended!!! My chemist was tryiny to get me to stay on it ..........er no! was the answer!
T x

well done you :D great job

Inspirational, great figures, well done you. Impressive!!!

one word... superydooperyabsolutleyflippinamazinglyfanflippingtastic!

You seriously are a star i bow down !

Well done hun. That is a fantastic loss especially at this stage. Good on ya hun.xx

Oh I so will, but not to extreme mind!!! just the recommended!!! My chemist was tryiny to get me to stay on it ..........er no! was the answer!
T x

Is the chemist mad - does she want blood or will she miss the cash ?? Think you've earned the right to decide when you do or don't stop Yeeeeeehaaaaaa:party0038:

Is the chemist mad - does she want blood or will she miss the cash ?? Think you've earned the right to decide when you do or don't stop Yeeeeeehaaaaaa:party0038:
Cash I reckon cos no-one round here seems to stick to it!!! Just worked out it has cost me a total of £864!!! Not to mention all the bum pills etc!!!
T x

Cash I reckon cos no-one round here seems to stick to it!!! Just worked out it has cost me a total of £864!!! Not to mention all the bum pills etc!!!
T x

Best £1k you've ever spent I bet :D:D

:party0038:TOTALLY!!!:party0038:
T x

Back