Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 8 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Had my third week weigh in tonight.. so far have lost 21.12lbs in the three weeks!! AM so chuffed, almost walking in air!!

I even had what I now consider to be a yummy tea tonight ..(oh how our expectations change....) I made sort of little biscuit things which were meant to be crisps, out of chicken soup, tabasco salt and black pepper. I ate those along with a savoury drink, followed by a nut crunch bar. I feel quite spoilt now!!

Cheers all,

x Ps no idea how to correct my graph, got it all wrong so its not telling the truth !!:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.

Dizzy x
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Sez, that's brilliant - I'm really happy for you :D

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Thanks! I am already finding the support on here invaluable, you guys are fab!!
  6. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Lighter Life
    Well done :wow: :clap: :wow:

Thats brilliant :D
  7. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Great news Sez!

I love a bit of good news. It sounds like you are really settling in and getting into a routine. That will set you up nicely for the weeks ahead.

I look foward to seeing how you get on!
  8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

wow thats great, well done you! Do you feel any different in yourself?
  9. Kels

Kels Full Member

Lighter Life
    YAY Sez - thats fantastic news!!! :bliss:

Your right about how your palette changes, i actually quite enjoy my begetable and chicken soup! Infact I dont particuarly mind any of it! (other than the bars of course! - Yuk!!!)

Massive hugs and a big smacker on the cheek! xxx:hug99:

Awww i love you guys!!:grouphugg:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.