who's blog!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Berryred, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    who's blog was I reading yesterday who made a pizza? well I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming I had eaten a pepperione pizza:eek: I felt so guilty then realised I hadn't and was a dream lol!! I wasn;t even on here late last night teehee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

It was Tilly's...lol.
    Funnily enough ~I had a similar dream and woke up thinking I'd cheated. I hadn't considered it might be down to the blog I read lol. X

4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol I knew as soon as I come round where it had come from lol!! right off to find tilly teehee

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    lol - how funny. I must admit those bloody marks and spencers adverts get me having some dreams about food. It's terrible isn't it when you're deprived of food, it seems to become something you think of all the time - even in dreams!

Poor Tilly is in trouble now. lol

Tilly - how did you get on with your green tea? x x x

6. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I often dream about food or something diet related. its amazing just how guilty I feel in my dream if I cheat??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.