Who's Got Concert Tickets?

Steps and Machine Head, that's a pretty divetse selection there! We're off to see Rammstein in March so I need to go down 2 shirt sizes by then if I want to get into my Rise Rise tour shirt again for it.

Haha it is pretty weird isn't it? Love them both though!

def leppard/motley crue/steel panther on the 11th december!

bought my tickets friday :D

I've got tickets for Thin Lizzy at Manchester's O2 Apollo on 28/01/12 and for Bruce Springsteen at the Etihad Stadium on 22/06/12. :)

drake tickets

I'm very jealous of the Isle of White festival! A band I go to see a lot and take photos of is supposed to be performing again this year but with my health I can't manage 3 days - I must admit I really wish they'd do day tickets as I'd definitely go then!! You'll have to post all about it and let us know how it was!

Tc X

Sucker for gigs...Shinedown in feb, Kill Hannah and Bowling For Soup in march, McFly in april, Simple Plan and Westlife in May :D

guns n roses, 29th of may! :D standing woohooo!!!! :D

Got a few... a real mix too!
Steps ( I had too! It's a reunion after all and I loved them when I was 10!)
Peter Andre
Guns N Roses
Download Festival

I have a varied music taste, what can i say :p:p:p

:D how late do you reckon axl will be on stage this time?

:D how late do you reckon axl will be on stage this time?

Probably wont even turn up lol! I went to the Manchester date last time and he came on 2 hours late and I had a coach to catch so had to leave 20 minutes in :( £48 a ticket as well, hoping it isn't like that this time!! x

Back