whos gunna join me?

course you can hun! its a bugger to stick to 19 sometimes isnt it?! i was reading on a another thread that someone was struggling to use all of their 19points........i wish!!
*pinkprincess*
scottishjewel
carthego delendo est

Smirky
size102b
wannabeelovely
allie1904

good luck to all thoughs joining this! x

okay i started saturday really so
day1: done:D
day2: done:D

Last edited:
good for u i have been good but since this is wi day i will say today is my start day x

congrats to everyone doing well so far!

another day done and dusted! it's my totm but i'm still going 100% strong! WOO :) Started friday so;

Friday - Day 1 :checkmark green:
Saturday - Day 2
:checkmark green:
Sunday - Day 3 :checkmark green:
Monday - Day 4 :checkmark green:

been up half the night with my little girl shes poorly and been throwing up everywhere possible-poor lil thing!

Hope your daughter's feeling better now PinkPrincess - its horrible to see them unwell isnt it?
Just completed my first 100% day - I felt really motivated to do it! Well done to everyone - we're doing ok so far aren't we girls? xxxxxx

I'm still going strong :) 100% - we can do it!

I think the real temptation is going to come when I go back to uni - I've already warned my flatmate! :giggle:

well done everyone so far!!

1. saturday-done :D
  2. sunday-done:D
  3. monday-done:D
i feel really motivated too-we can do it!
:talk017:

xx

day one 100%:checkmark green:

congrats to everyone doing well so far!

another day done and dusted! it's my totm but i'm still going 100% strong! WOO :) Started friday so;

Saturday - Day 2

I'm still going strong!!! :D can;t wait for WI for a change hehe

Saturday - Day 2
Tuesday - Day 5 :checkmark green:
Wednesday - Day 6 :checkmark green:

only tomorrow to go, then Friday WI! so nearly a whole week 100%!!! woo! , however tomorrow is the testing day! usually it's the days before WI i get the muchies and blow it all! So i'm thinking of tying myself to the bed tomorrow so i can't move towards the kitchen for food teehee

hope everyone is going well! :)

Woo! Well done! We are all doing so well!

My 100% week paid off - so am going to go for two weeks!!!

Let's see how far I can take this!

Phew! Managed to get back on track today after throwing a right wobbler yesterday! Done it 100% - and its all down to the support you all gave me so thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!! Onwards and upwards - weigh day approaching fast!!!! xxx:grouphugg:

Phew! Managed to get back on track today after throwing a right wobbler yesterday! Done it 100% - and its all down to the support you all gave me so thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!! Onwards and upwards - weigh day approaching fast!!!! xxx:grouphugg:

aww congrats hun! :) glad it's gone well for you! bring on WI Friday! :D xxx

Woo! Well done! We are all doing so well!

My 100% week paid off - so am going to go for two weeks!!!

Let's see how far I can take this!

sorry just saw this congrats on the loss!!! :D amazing hun good luck for next WI and next 100% week xx

well done everyone!!!! im so pleased that were all doing so well! :D:D
ive done.......
day1: done:D
day2: done:D
day3: done:D
day4: done:D
day5: done:D

although its coming up to my TOTM i can tell-bloody cramp *mumble sumthing about men gettin it easy*
well done on people losses so far-im so pleased! it weigh in today, but i think that i will have STS as its almost TOTM and last week (wednesday thursday and friday) i went kind of crazy, totally over my points-ALOT over my points........so really this week is kind of ''damage limmitation'' lol! but next week i im thinking ill see some good results!
keep up the good work everyone!!! :D:D:D

yeah well done everyone we are all doing great with this and wannabelovely well done for getting back with it let do it girls and men if ur joining us x

day 1 100%
day 2 100%
day 3 100%
Bring on day 4!

glad your staying on track jewel! and anyone else reading this your free to join us!
xx

thanks pinkprincess

I'm still going strong!!! :D can;t wait for WI for a change hehe

Saturday - Day 2
Tuesday - Day 5 :checkmark green:
Wednesday - Day 6 :checkmark green:

only tomorrow to go, then Friday WI! so nearly a whole week 100%!!! woo! , however tomorrow is the testing day! usually it's the days before WI i get the muchies and blow it all! So i'm thinking of tying myself to the bed tomorrow so i can't move towards the kitchen for food teehee

hope everyone is going well! :)

ohhh i nearly lost it!!! lmao mom had chinese, chips and chicken chow mein; i had about 5 tiny tiny chips (smallest crispy ones i could find) and then about 5 bits of chicken teehee! luckly i saved 5.5 points this week, and no way would what i had come to that or over it as a full chow mein on own is only 7.5 LOL :p so... YYYYYAAAAYYY!!!

100% week done and dusted! WI in the morning! before my weekly shop again :D

Friday - Day 1
checkmark%20green.gif

Saturday - Day 2
checkmark%20green.gif

Sunday - Day 3
checkmark%20green.gif

Monday - Day 4
checkmark%20green.gif

Tuesday - Day 5
checkmark%20green.gif

Wednesday - Day 6
checkmark%20green.gif

Thursday - Day 7 :checkmark green:

ONE WEEK DONE! :p

100% week done and dusted! WI in the morning! before my weekly shop again :D

Friday - Day 1
checkmark%20green.gif

Saturday - Day 2
checkmark%20green.gif

Sunday - Day 3
checkmark%20green.gif

Monday - Day 4
checkmark%20green.gif

Tuesday - Day 5
checkmark%20green.gif

Wednesday - Day 6
checkmark%20green.gif

Thursday - Day 7 :checkmark green:

ONE WEEK DONE! :p

Well done Smirky!!!! Faaaabulous!!!! :D Good luck with your WI tomorrow - mine's tomorrow too (gulp!). Really hope it goes well for you and you get a fab result! xxxxx :clap:

Back