whos gunna join me?

aww thankyou hun, you too!! :) sure you will have an awesome WI too! sure our hard work of 100% week will pay off! ... I hope otherwise the chocolate may come out lmao :D

aww thankyou hun, you too!! :) sure you will have an awesome WI too! sure our hard work of 100% week will pay off! ... I hope otherwise the chocolate may come out lmao :D

Ahhhh - chocolate ..... I remember that vaguely!!!! Fingers crossed we lose tomorrow eh??!!! ;)

Ahhhh - chocolate ..... I remember that vaguely!!!! Fingers crossed we lose tomorrow eh??!!! ;)

i've got everything crossed let alone fingers! :eek::D

good luck hun we WILL lose tomorrow! even if it's 0.5lb i'll be cheering cause that 11 will still be a showing! :cool: hehe yumyum chocolate! off it till holiday in Oct though :( well bars of it anyway! only thing i have now is my ice cream mousse things from tesco in little tubs yummy choco flavoured and then ww mini muffins 0.5 each :) so it's all good! :) bloody yummy stuff so addictive! xx

only thing i have now is my ice cream mousse things from tesco in little tubs yummy choco flavoured and then ww mini muffins 0.5 each :) so it's all good! :) bloody yummy stuff so addictive! xx

I can't find those mini muffins anywhere and I REALLY WANT SOME!!!!! :mad: I love the double choc muffinny ice cream dessert thing they do though - its 3 points but its to die for! The caramel one is divine too! Otherwise, I have the little chocolate pots which are 1 point - they're very nice!! Hmmmm - think I'd better go to bed before I raid the kids goody tin!!! LOL!!! XXX

LOL oh god be no good having a goody tin in my house i definitely would spend all my points on it then! the rich chocolate ww ones for 1 point are lovely!!! haven't been able to find them for ages either, was only £1 in Tesco :( i got my chocolate and orange mini muffin cake mix from morrisons! £1.89 but bloody worth every penny :D i haven't tried the caramel pots yet but i agree the brownie ones are lush! i think i'd better go bed too before i eat the wispa and mint areo bars my mom brought earlier for herself and brother :D hehe xxx

i think i'd better go bed too before i eat the wispa and mint areo bars my mom brought earlier for herself and brother :D hehe xxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My body has just gone into spasm!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Night night Smirky - fellow chocoholic!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My body has just gone into spasm!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Night night Smirky - fellow chocoholic!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL how do you think i feel they are right behind me! lmao :eek::eek:

night hun! i will make a quick exit to bed also to escape the chocolate hehe :D xxxxx

good luck to you both with ur weigh in today i am sure u will both do great and well done on the chinese and chocolate front! x

for me on day 5 going good i hope!

day 1 100%
day 2 100%
day 3 100%
day 4 100%
Bring on day 5!

i;m gonna stick 100% every week! ... well try my very best too!..

3lbs off !!!!! :D so happy hehe :) good luck to everyone having WIs today! :) xxx

3lbs off !!!!! :D so happy hehe :)xxx

Yaaaay! Well done Smirky! Thats a fab weight loss!
I've only lost half a poxy lb! I was really down about it all morning, cried a bit, felt sorry for myself and went on a nibble binge (as opposed to a full blown one!) - I've gone over by about 8 points and none left for tea but I'm over it now. Onwards and upwards I suppose. God this is soooo hard but I'm determined not to cave in this time. I went for my induction at the gym today so I'm looking forward to starting my new regime and watching the lbs dropping off -well we can live in hope eh?!!LOL!!! :character00115: xxxxxx

well girlies im now on my first day of week 2 of the 100% challenge! yay! i had a few days where i saved points to use the next day-or whenever i accidentally went over. hope everyone's doing well!
xxxx

on my last day of week 1 and had 100% so far every day never went over and had a pretty crap week! so pleased doing good for today and what else is planned will keep me under my points too! Wi tomorrow

good luck every one and well done to all those 100%s out there!

on my last day of week 1 and had 100% so far every day never went over and had a pretty crap week! so pleased doing good for today and what else is planned will keep me under my points too! Wi tomorrow

good luck every one and well done to all those 100%s out there!

congrats on 100% week! :) good luck for WI tomorrow!! :) xx

Well after my success of 100% week last week, i've been doing it again this week :)

Friday :checkmark:
Saturday :checkmark:
Sunday :checkmark:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

three days down, 4 to go! nearly half way through another 100% week
:)

Well done everyone! I'm going to try and stay 100% this week.

Though I'm going to have a tough one.

WI is supposed to be Wednesday evening, but seeing as I'll be on a coach on my way back to uni, it's going to have to be in the morning, or Tuesday evening. I will be travelling for more than 12 hours :( Food will be a problem.

Also, I don't get to move into my flat until Saturday afternoon....so will be eating out a lot! I'm worried. And may not be able to access Mini's! I'm not sure if I can do it without your support :(

We shall see!

well done girlies-were doing fab!!!
day 8-done!
xx

week one complete and day 1 of week 2 is going well defo not over points with whats for tea - creamy leek and pot soup with shreaded chicken 1.5p(ps) (found it on ww site) and to follow club sandwich 5p x

Well done every one we are doing great! x

Well after my success of 100% week last week, i've been doing it again this week :)

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

three days down, 4 to go! nearly half way through another 100% week

another day down.. nearly just my jacket spud to go! :)

Monday :checkmark:
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

4 days down, 3 to go! half way through another 100% week

hope everyone is going well week two nearly over :) think im going to carry on and have these weeks until my holiday (1st oct) teehee :)

i think im gunna do the same smirky-it just gave me the kickstart i needed to manage my points better!
xx

same here hun its been a good lesson for me even after a year on ww lol still learning :) also will carry on even stricter when i come back off holiday as probably expecting a 7lbs gain lmao :p but be good to kick back and relax most will be spent on spirits with diet coke so i shall be alright :) but meals out every night! just gonna eat cereal during day i think, one day is pub meal, then chippy, then sunday meal at pub, chinese and fancy place :) so i will just manage things properly portion control limits and if it comes to it have salad at pub hehe :) xxx

Back