• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why are weekends soooo hard for me???

:gen144: why oh why am i finding it soo hard at weekends to stick to the diet, it's driving me up the wall!

Every weekend so far I have folded and eaten junk, this weekend I have put on 4lbs:cry::cry:

I know that it's my own fault and its just soo easy to make up my shakes, during the week, even when I'm cooking for the kids, I can sole source ok, well sort off, start to struggle on day 3 or 4 but at the weekends I just think sod it and end up eating.

Any ideas on what I can do as Iv only got 3months till I get married and am desperate, I really need a kick up d bum!!!

Thanks Guy's xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
awe cora (hugs)

that 4 pounds you have gained is just water.... you have to eat an extra 3500 cals a day to even gain a pound of fat.. it will come off..

get back on track as of today, you know you can do it, me and you together.. next time i see you i want us to be eating our soups together not steak and chips lol (dam u si and and)

you will look gorgous for your wedding, you know you can do it!!

drink as much water as possible!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Why don't you move up to 790, I struggled with sole source for ages and have given 790 ago. It has stopped me picking and I look forward to my chicken/cottage cheese/ stirfry/veg/salad etc in the evening (sad I know) - have even made a thick "sauce" out of the soups to pour over a chicken breast which makes it a bit more appetising. If I am really pushing the boat out I'll have mix a mouse shake for pud with sugar free jelly (not sure how CDC friendly it is but some people have sworn by it and its a life saver for me. Lost 4lbs last week an am hopeful for a goodish (TOTM) this week....

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: yep going to try that, thanks xxx

And as for you Donna, i wasnt the one sitting there indulging in chocolate fudge pudding:whoopass::whoopass: lol lol lol

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
OMG CORA i might of bought it but (apart from baby) who helped me eat it? ha ha

That was peer pressure.....honestly........it was, she had my arm forced round my back whilst she stuffed the spoon in my mouth........but it was nice lol