Why is it so important to drink so much water?

gilly37

I'm finding it hard to get even 1.5l down me. I'm mainly used to drinking just tea/coffee/diet pop etc... I've switched the fizzy stuff to no added sugar squash but even at that I'm struggling to drink so much, and I don't like drinking water so I just add a tiny splash of squash.

Is it really that important to drink so much? I'm not hungry in between shakes/meals/snacks so it's not like I feel I need to fill myself up. If I was to drink, say 1l a day would that be ok? I'm losing weight fine, 4lbs first week, 3lbs 2nd, 2lbs 3rd, 1lb 4th week.

Gxx

It doesn't seem to be affecting my weight loss only drinking 1l a day though so I just wonder if it's really necessary to drink 2l?? I have a really sensitive bladder as well so even just one glass of water has me running to the loo every 30mins!

Gxx

Your body needs to stay rehydrated. (sp?) your skin and hair will be so much better and you'll feel better too. More energised and refreshed. I always feel tired and sluggish if i dont drink enough. Also keeps you regular toilet wise too.

Back