why is lipotrim safer than eating a balanced diet of 425 calories of real food

mizpiglet86

im thinking of quitting because of this info
Many war prisonersLived 28 to 40 days with no foodWorld War II concentration campsWith only 300 to 600 calories per day, many thousands did not have enough food to survive more than a few months at best.Terminally Ill patientsLive 10-days to 3-weeks without food depending upon initial heathObesee from 3-weeks up to 25-weeks and more without food depending upon initial health and amount of fat

How Long Can You Live Without Food?

how is lipotrim safe i thought it was safe nooooooooo! the 400-600 pow diet worried me the most!

1) You are not living without food. Just on Shakes, Soup or Flapjacks.
2) LT has all the nutrients you need
3) You've missed the whole point

prisoners of war lived off 600cal and died within a few month we are not eating real food just skimmed milk powder with a few vitamins and flavouring at 425cal how can we live off this and im sure there bodies were in ketosis to on so little calories so what point am i missing please tell me as i d love to stay on his i think the shakes are yummy to im just a bit worried i dont wanna die or for my body to use up my heart muscle as energy im new to this so please forgive my ignorence/inexperience xxx

Last edited:
I think you've frightened yourself reading a link on how to survive starvation.

LT is about retraining your taste buds/ eating habits by using well balanced meal replacements in the form of the shakes/ flapjacks. They are high protein shakes which gives us that 'full' feeling, hence on the refeed they recommend starting with chicken as your first meal. The point of LT is to burn the excess stored fat as quickly as possible. The more you have stored, the longer you need to be on LT.

All of us doing LT have many stone to lose. Many PoW were already a healthy body weight 70 years ago...

Please keep at the LT and see your Pharmacist for a full explanation of how Lipotrim works

Nicky

thanks a lot nicky bacisally my understandin is they only survived so short a period because they were already a healthy weight so they were living off of there muscle and heart and organs and because we have plenty of meat on the bones shall we say lol we are ok to do this and maintain being safe untill we get down to a healthy weight many thanks sweety xx

Look at the sticky threads on the main board above, think there's some info there

rest easy my lovely. remember, like nicky said they were mostly healthy weights at the time of imprisonment and i doubt their meals were as balanced as the LT shakes. probably nowhere near enough water too. and they were worked in the camps so burning up all those calories and more as well.

i did LT for 7 months last year and I'm still standing so do not panic!!

Sxx

We are not living off of 450 cals a day. That is the whole point of LT. We are simply taking in 450 ish cals a day. Our bodies are "living" off all those reserves we've built up ;)

That is why you are simply not allowed to do it unless you do it through the chemist or doctor. :D

This is NOT a starvation diet. It is simply switching the fuel from what we have already stocked up on rather than what we are taking in.

Don't get spooked by sites about starvation.

There will be 100 people telling you not to do something and 100 people telling you to do something. Only you can decide what to do. If LT is not for you your body will tell you. Some people sail through LT some find it doesn't work for them.

almost lost it!

thanks you guys :D i really really almost broke last night at about 9pm day 4 i actually looked in the fridge and was choosing what to have i was like a drug addict it was almost my mind screaming noooo!!! and my body doing its own thing! it was awefull but somehow i managed to slam the door and didnt touch a thing but i am worried this might happen again iv promised myself one week then after that im going to have another goal of a week and so on until refeed i hope im strong enough:eek:xxxxx

Last edited:
We are not living off of 450 cals a day. That is the whole point of LT. We are simply taking in 450 ish cals a day. Our bodies are "living" off all those reserves we've built up ;)

That is why you are simply not allowed to do it unless you do it through the chemist or doctor. :D

This is NOT a starvation diet. It is simply switching the fuel from what we have already stocked up on rather than what we are taking in.

Don't get spooked by sites about starvation.

There will be 100 people telling you not to do something and 100 people telling you to do something. Only you can decide what to do. If LT is not for you your body will tell you. Some people sail through LT some find it doesn't work for them.

Definaltley agree with this

thanks you guys :D i really really almost broke last night at about 9pm day 4 i actually looked in the fridge and was choosing what to have i was like a drug addict it was almost my mind screaming noooo!!! and my body doing its own thing! it was awefull but somehow i managed to slam the door and didnt touch a thing but i am worried this might happen again iv promised myself one week then after that im going to have another goal of a week and so on until refeed i hope im strong enough:eek:xxxxx

Good for you!! Keep positive!!

i think if there was a risk of everyone dropping dead on LT that there might be a little bit of media info abt this happening plus i doubt LT would be in business long :)

Back