why why why

Emm28

Silver Member
:tear_drop:why did i do it :( making the kids beans on toast and i couldnt beat the craving :(:break_diet: i had a spoon ful of beans and 2 bits of bread...

Im kicking myself right now ... since doing that ive not had my last shake to try and makeup for my terrible mistake :tear_drop::sigh::cry:

"Terrible mistake" ??? LOl I think not, just a blip. Move on. You are doing well, tell yourself that and keep going. x

I was making kids tea and had a bit of sausage we're all human hun

I hope you get over it.
My blip was a bounty bar, mmmmm.
It's still my 1st week on restart too, confessions to CDC soon.

MMMMMMMMMMMM chocolate there are easter eggs galore here had the willpower so far just hope i can keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh:

:tear_drop:why did i do it :( making the kids beans on toast and i couldnt beat the craving :(:break_diet: i had a spoon ful of beans and 2 bits of bread...

Im kicking myself right now ... since doing that ive not had my last shake to try and makeup for my terrible mistake :tear_drop::sigh::cry:

A spoonful of beans and 2 bits of bread is NOT the end of the world Emm....honestly hun and not a reason IMO to not have had your shake although I understand why you have done that.:D

I had a "Wafer Thin Ham":rolleyes: moment the first time I did CD and I remember feeling like the world had ended and I had blown it....BUT I hadn't and you haven't. ;):D

If you learn from this and try to avoid putting yourself in this trigger situation again, you will feel even more in control and full of girl power!!!!..;).....:superwoman:

Lacey...xx :D

I have just had a chicken wing and the lettuce that no-one eats with their starter! How sad is that? I feel so guilty, I am now resolved not to have my evening soup and I am only on day 5 of ss - again!:)

I've just done natalie cassidys work out, was knackered and hungary. then my size 8 sister sits dont in front of me and eats a pizza, chips, onion barji, poppadoms oh and a portion of onion rings!!!! And i struggled not 2 either smack her or eat it!!! lol x x x

thanks girls, im doing extreamly good on my weightloss since Tuesday (when i started) havent updated ticker yet as going to wait till my first weighing in with my CDC :D

Back