WI 11 & I am Sad :(

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I don't have a weigh in this week!!!! :cry:

I feel really sad that i cant have one - boo hoo! lol

I look forward to my weigh ins every week - sodding bank holidays! :mad: lol

But on the plus side, I got 2 weeks worth of shakes and will be having a week 12 wi next monday so hopefully it'll be a big number :)

Looking at your weight loss so far, its gonna be a massive one!! Something to very much look forward to i'd say! ;-)

A duno jack - im so scared im only going to lose a small number as the others have been pretty high for me lol but fingers corssed!!

Woop woop!! You're so in for a big loss ya lucky duck. You'll be brilliant. Though I do get the disappointment of no WI.

(omg! Thank Goodness I read over this before posting it -I'd made quite a bad typo in the word 'duck'. The letter 'I' maybe shouldn't be next to 'U' if ya know what I mean. That could have been offensive. LOL)

Dont worry hun, even if you dont lose as much as you want to or expecting to, our bodies take time to adjust to massive weight losses, that we put it through. Plus everyones body is very much different how they process the weight loss. That said yours has been fantastic so far!(Yippeee)

over 2 weeks it should be great, My weigh in was Friday but got weighed on Thursday instead, Good on you for having the patients though!! I am sure it will be worth it as you are doing fantastic!!!!!

Woop woop!! You're so in for a big loss ya lucky duck. You'll be brilliant. Though I do get the disappointment of no WI.

(omg! Thank Goodness I read over this before posting it -I'd made quite a bad typo in the word 'duck'. The letter 'I' maybe shouldn't be next to 'U' if ya know what I mean. That could have been offensive. LOL)
LMAO!!!

Nevermind love, you've got your next weigh in to look forward to, and who knows? it could be a big number, it'll look so good :D

Aw hun ive so missed my weigh in today today lol Im trying to decide if im going to go tomorrow or wait till next monday too, think it would be nice to have a big 2 week loss in 1 sitting lol

Think of the fantastic weight loss you will have next week !

Take care

Corrr blimey, I don't think I'd have the patience to wait 2 weeks so good on ya hun! I bet your weigh in next week will be exceptionally kind to you x x

Lol it will be an even bigger loss to look forward to next week tanya xx

I know what you mean summer, my WI is the highlight of my week and keeps me focused.

No doubt you will have a huge loss next week and will be over the moon ;)

Thanks guys :)

I do hope its atleast 7lbs over the two weeks so ive got me fingers crossed. Although this weekend has been bad for water - only 2lts a day :( but hey ho lol

I am wishing this week away already and its only bloody started!

Taking all my willpower not to step on my own scales lol

I am sure you will have a great loss after your 2 weeks of not weighing. Try and get your water intake up a little, you were doing so well on that before.

I know what you mean though, it was the highlight of my week going for weigh ins.

Hi,
you know what? I bet you'll have less to lose than you've already lost by the next WI
(what I mean is you'll be more than halfway by then, looking at your ticker)
Well don Hun, keep it up. xx

Thats what i am hoping for!! lol

Also, if i lose 1.5kg i will be under 100kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! Could have been worse! After all 'f' is next to 'd' as well!!! LOL!

I'm sure you're loss will be well worth the wait summer!!

Back