Wi 25 (ouch)

Sheep

on the up lol
ok as many of yas know i have had 2 weeks of hell :argh:
got weighed today and im the same (11.3) (was on refeed)

as the fact i wont have no chance in hell of chewing tomorrow ( dentist :sigh: )so im starting bk tomorrow for 2 weeks choc shake only :eek:
woohoo gonna be fun, ohh the joys of headaches n feeling crap will be with me once again :D i hope second time round is just as easy :eek: :rolleyes: :innocent0001:

well done chick on staying the same and I am sure as ya have proved it before ya will do great. gud luck for next weeks wi and all the best with the dentist, bless ya, ya have had a couple of bad weeks and still showing determination, thats the spirit, take care

well done!! at least you havn't put weight on,hope all goes well with the dentist tomorrow! good luck with the choc shakes over the next couple of weeks & i hope your headaches & feeling crap don't last long!!! all the best hun!!! caz xx

Aww sheep you know you can do it babes -and its not easy staying the same on re feed so well done you! And you know to come on here if it gets tough but you know exactly what you're in for so, chin up and get on with it girl! ;)

I know ,without doubt, that you'll be brilliant. Good luck and I hope it goes in painlessly for you.

Dentist this morning :(
:argh: she wouldnt take em out :sigh:
i have a infection(in the other 1 she took out other week) and shes not happy about this cold n cough i have, soooo a week monday for dentist , also i been put on Amoxicillin (strong dose) :eek:
but hey im still starting LT again today, least i wont feel like crap by time dentist again,
what else can go wrong for me LOL

Ah bless ya chick, hope ya are feeling better soon! By the way ya cant take any perscription drug while taking LT, it would be like ya wasting your money just wanted to let ya know, it might be better to stick to low calorie diet until next monday for the timebeing anyways. Sorry.

Thats great to maintain!! Do you mind me asking what you ate on refeed? Theres not much info about refeed on the lt website, thanks x

i stuck to chicken and salads,salmon(few pot, and veg) and tuna(salad) first week i was sooo good, (gained 5 lbs) prob cos totm and toilet troubles, second week well i stuck to mainly to salads,tuna and chicken, had a few cucumber and spring onion sarnies for for lunch in the week (brown bread) with extra light mayo insted of butter , and did light excersise, also still had a choc shake for brekki, so kinda boring realy :sigh:

Back