WI day moved again...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Because of a combination of forgetting shakes and using old ones, I have another 4 days worth and I was supposed to be getting weighed tomorrow.

I'm gonna go friday instead. I don't like having lots of extra shakes cus it feels good to reach the end of that fugly bag! The lighter IT gets, the lighter I get! So WI day will be on fridays from now on and that kind of suits me too cus the euphoria is fresh enough to get me through weekends!

I think I'll go to Boots tomorrow though and see if I can guage my loss this week.

So peeps -official WI on friday!(the wait is gonna kill me! LOL)

good luck im sure you have a great WI!

good luck! i'm sure you'll do well! xxx

You are doing well Rose and I'm sure Friday will bring good news, I'll look forward to hearing it.

I have no idea when my first official WI is, I think it should be soon coz, although I have more shakes left I know that after my op I will not be able to drive for about 6 weeks and I'm not sure the chemist will give me enough to get through. I really need to be at the weight I was (or below) when I go back otherwise I don't think he will allow me to continue! My scales haven't move this week at all!!!!

I'm at the hospital for my pre-op assessment Thursday when they will weigh me so I will reassess my situation after that!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck for Friday hun.

x

Good luck for friday! :)

Good luck for Friday x

You are doing well Rose and I'm sure Friday will bring good news, I'll look forward to hearing it.

I have no idea when my first official WI is, I think it should be soon coz, although I have more shakes left I know that after my op I will not be able to drive for about 6 weeks and I'm not sure the chemist will give me enough to get through. I really need to be at the weight I was (or below) when I go back otherwise I don't think he will allow me to continue! My scales haven't move this week at all!!!!

I'm at the hospital for my pre-op assessment Thursday when they will weigh me so I will reassess my situation after that!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck for Friday hun.

x

Oh woman, you can't not lose so just keep focussed. You'll have the op over you soon and do what you can then. Make your health your priority!!

Good luck babes.oxo

Thanks Rose, I swear I only lost 1lb last week, if that! My scales really are cr*p ones! I'll see on Thursday what the hospital scales say - I know I weigh less on my docs scales but as I started on mine I'm using them to see how much I've lost!!!!

I know you will have a great WI and I am really looking forward to celebrating with you on Friday.

x

Good luck for friday, i will be watching you Ha Ha Ha, be afraid, be very afraid, Ha Ha Ha, sorry having a mad moment again, i know where you live , Ha Ha Ha stop it katy stop it!!!!!!

Back