WI No 2

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Busybee, 28 September 2009.

1. Busybee

Busybee Well-Known Member

so excited tonight, my second weightloss evening and I lost another 3.5lbs. I could have kissed mu WWleader. However I know week 3 can be tough, I am not sitting back on mu laurels, I ma pushing on and set my challenge for the week - 3,000 steps per day from tomorrow, it is going to be hard as my job is busy but not much walking involved so must get out at lunch for1/2 an hour to walk the walk. Good luck to everyone this week, virtual hugs to all:D:D
    Mini likes this.
  2. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Well done you are doing great
    Mini likes this.
  3. coffee queen

coffee queen Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work you are doing great.
    Mini likes this.
  4. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Well-Known Member

3.5lbs is brilliant welldone you and good luck with the steps :)
    Mini likes this.
  5. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

well done, youre doing so well!!! hope week 3 is great!
    Mini likes this.
  6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

brilliant stuff
    Mini likes this.
  7. Busybee

Busybee Well-Known Member

thank you for your support, I must admit I am really enjoying this change of lifestyle. On the CD it was hard to stay focused around people that are eating where as I know if someone in the office eats I can snack with them on my fruit......and none of the guilt :D
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx
  9. *Saski*

*Saski* Up for the challenge

Well done on your weight loss to date. Good luck with week 3 and your steps. :) xx
  10. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Well-Known Member

wow amaxing loss

well done and extra good luck for next week, not that you are needing it tho lol