WI on tuesday - defo going to be a gain!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alyce, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    This last week i've slowly slipped off the wagon... again! :mad:

muffins and cake two day running - tryed to go swimming on thursday but didnt get many lenths done due to kids! :(

Went to Richards for the weekend - he took me out for tea on friday night - which was an Indian :sigh:

Had a starter of Mushrooms stuffed with chicken tikka puree - DEEP FRIED!!!! :cry: So god knows how many Syns they where!!

Main was: Chicken Dhansak - 6.5 syns W/ 1 Tbsp of Pilau rice 2.0 syns and diet coke to drink.

Syns for the week:

Wed:25!!! :break_diet:
    Thur: 18.5!!! :cry:
    Fri:15 - 20??? :eek:
    Sat: 8 :eek:
    Sun:15 :sigh:

I've hardly done any exercise at all this week - we did go walking at southport on saturday - we got drenched and had to walk back to the car (3.5 miles!!!) dripping wet and against the awfull wind and rain - so maybe that burnt a few calories off!!!!

Soooo plan for the week ahead:

WI tomorrow afternoon,
    Wed: Freestyle fitness yoga :D
    Thur: Swimming
    Fri: Swimming

That with staying on plan: i will hopfully get back on track! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you wont be the only one that will get a gain tomorrow as i will be too i stood on the scales this morning to be told i have gainned half a lb but iam not sure how ok i cheated tues night which is nothing unusal for me and thurs i had a cinema hot dog but i stayed syn free for 2 days for this one hot dog.

4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im sure you will both be fine. We do love to get our selves worked up before weigh in, I know i do!!

Alyce at least you have a plan of action which will keep you motivated for this week!

Good luck ladies whatever the outcome!

5. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - EE
    Thanks guys.

Having a horrible day at work as well today which usually results in me straying to the snack machine - so given my purse to my manager so i cant go spending!! lol :D x

6. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had dinner out twice this week, and although I tried to have the most SW friendly options I still think I am looking at a STS. D'oh!

7. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    But look at the positive - you'll know why and know how to fix it - and well done for still planning to go to group!

I'm nervous about tomorrow too as had a gain last week and when I had a sneaky check yesterday the scales were stagnant. No idea what's going on :-( Oh well, we'll see tomorrow and go from there hun xxx

squiddie likes this.
  8. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

This sounds like my week and several previous weeks. I can't seem to get out of this funk. I've been lucky for the last few weeks cos I thought I'd gain or STS but I actually lost. But I don't think my luck is going to hold out for much longer.

Syns for my week so far:

Weds 11 :)
    Thurs 15.5 :cool:
    Friday 31 :eek:
    Sat 12 :)
    Sun 20 :cry:

I did go for a bike ride yesterday in Clumber park before stuffing my face with burgers, but that's the only exercise I've had all week. I'm still having problems with my foot.

9. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can't really add much to what's been said. Relax, draw a line under it and stay positive!

Natt xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.