WI on tuesday - defo going to be a gain!

Alyce

This last week i've slowly slipped off the wagon... again! :mad:

muffins and cake two day running - tryed to go swimming on thursday but didnt get many lenths done due to kids! :(

Went to Richards for the weekend - he took me out for tea on friday night - which was an Indian :sigh:

Had a starter of Mushrooms stuffed with chicken tikka puree - DEEP FRIED!!!! :cry: So god knows how many Syns they where!!

Main was: Chicken Dhansak - 6.5 syns W/ 1 Tbsp of Pilau rice 2.0 syns and diet coke to drink.

Syns for the week:

Wed:25!!! :break_diet:
Thur: 18.5!!! :cry:
Fri:15 - 20??? :eek:
Sat: 8 :eek:
Sun:15 :sigh:

I've hardly done any exercise at all this week - we did go walking at southport on saturday - we got drenched and had to walk back to the car (3.5 miles!!!) dripping wet and against the awfull wind and rain - so maybe that burnt a few calories off!!!!

Soooo plan for the week ahead:

WI tomorrow afternoon,
Wed: Freestyle fitness yoga :D
Thur: Swimming
Fri: Swimming

That with staying on plan: i will hopfully get back on track! :D

you wont be the only one that will get a gain tomorrow as i will be too i stood on the scales this morning to be told i have gainned half a lb but iam not sure how ok i cheated tues night which is nothing unusal for me and thurs i had a cinema hot dog but i stayed syn free for 2 days for this one hot dog.

Im sure you will both be fine. We do love to get our selves worked up before weigh in, I know i do!!

Alyce at least you have a plan of action which will keep you motivated for this week!

Good luck ladies whatever the outcome!

Thanks guys.

Having a horrible day at work as well today which usually results in me straying to the snack machine - so given my purse to my manager so i cant go spending!! lol :D x

I had dinner out twice this week, and although I tried to have the most SW friendly options I still think I am looking at a STS. D'oh!

muffins and cake two day running - tryed to go swimming on thursday but didnt get many lenths done due to kids! :(

Went to Richards for the weekend - he took me out for tea on friday night - which was an Indian :sigh:

Had a starter of Mushrooms stuffed with chicken tikka puree - DEEP FRIED!!!! :cry: So god knows how many Syns they where!!

Main was: Chicken Dhansak - 6.5 syns W/ 1 Tbsp of Pilau rice 2.0 syns and diet coke to drink.

Syns for the week:

I've hardly done any exercise at all this week - we did go walking at southport on saturday - we got drenched and had to walk back to the car (3.5 miles!!!) dripping wet and against the awfull wind and rain - so maybe that burnt a few calories off!!!!

WI tomorrow afternoon,

But look at the positive - you'll know why and know how to fix it - and well done for still planning to go to group!

I'm nervous about tomorrow too as had a gain last week and when I had a sneaky check yesterday the scales were stagnant. No idea what's going on :-( Oh well, we'll see tomorrow and go from there hun xxx

Syns for the week:

WI tomorrow afternoon,

This sounds like my week and several previous weeks. I can't seem to get out of this funk. I've been lucky for the last few weeks cos I thought I'd gain or STS but I actually lost. But I don't think my luck is going to hold out for much longer.

Syns for my week so far:

Weds 11 :)
Thurs 15.5 :cool:
Friday 31 :eek:
Sat 12 :)
Sun 20 :cry:

I did go for a bike ride yesterday in Clumber park before stuffing my face with burgers, but that's the only exercise I've had all week. I'm still having problems with my foot.

Back