WI/Random/Diary type thread

Diversity

Likes to lurk
Hey guys. I thought I'd make a thread for my weekly weigh ins and just about anything really lol.

After last week's disappointing result, I've lost 3lbs this week and I'm really pleased, and so glad I didn't give up. I'm now in the 14's (just :p) so feeling good!

Best of luck to you all for this week! :) x

hey well done hun..i finally got my hamper this morning and started the day with the lovely pecan granola which was yummy ..then had parsnip and honey soup which was lovely .. im waiting for my tesco shopping to come to couldnt have salad with the soup so i was feeling hungry just now and had the cocoa bar ..omg i was thinking as i was eating it ...its erm a bit different thats all im going to say..lol now i just need to think of what to have for

I'm with you on the treacle & pecan granola, it's my favourite. I'll have to take your word for it as regards the parnsip & honey soup; I never tried it because I went right off the soups after week 1 for some reason.
I never ordered any cocoa bars but I'm guessing they aren't very nice? :(
Did you order any berry bars? They're quite tasty and you might like the banana ones too... oh, and the cheese oat bakes are lovely! I guess it all depends on our taste buds though. :p

So have you decided what you're going to have for dinner yet?

Ooh a diary :D

Congrats on your loss :D And on starting your diary - I'm not alone - yay ! lol

Denie - everything DC is lovely but imho those Nakd cocoa bars are pure evil in a wrapper. I used to like them but after a while they get to you lol Love the apple, berry and banana though.

im cooking sausage mash n veg for the family so im going to have the sausage casserole with vegetables instead of mash..im going to try and have something similar to the family so at least it will feel like im eating what there eating ..well thats what im hoping ..lol

Sounds great! I found that the sausage casserole goes really well with any green vegetables and luckily there's bits of potato and carrot in it already.
Let us know what you think! ;)

Oops, I guess I kinda forgot about my very own thread lol.

I had my 6th WI this morning (still can't believe it's only been six weeks, feels like so much longer!) and I lost 6lbs! :woohoo:

I think sticking to DC completely and walking all over the place this last week might've been a contributing factor, and now I only have 2lbs to go before I reach my second mini goal and 5lbs before I can officially say I've lost 2 stone! :D

Maybe soon I'll be brave enough to post some pics, but for now I just wanna say good luck to you all... this diet really is worth it. :) x

Oops, I guess I kinda forgot about my very own thread lol.

I had my 6th WI this morning (still can't believe it's only been six weeks, feels like so much longer!) and I lost 6lbs! :woohoo:

I think sticking to DC completely and walking all over the place this last week might've been a contributing factor, and now I only have 2lbs to go before I reach my second mini goal and 5lbs before I can officially say I've lost 2 stone! :D

Maybe soon I'll be brave enough to post some pics, but for now I just wanna say good luck to you all... this diet really is worth it. :) x
Hi Diversity
6lbs, great loss especially on your 6th week, well done & congrats on nearly completing your 2nd mini goal & nearly losing 2 stone:talk017:

Wow, that's amazing :O 6 lbs and nearly 2 stone :O You so put me to shame lol

Well done on the walking too - I'm convinced that gentle exercise really makes a difference.

Good luck this week and maybe take some Omega 3 supplements to help with that memory lol :p

Hey everyone. :wave_cry:
So I weighed in this morning as usual and I've gained 4lbs. At first I thought it was because of my bad weekend but surely a bunch of cookies couldn't have this effect? I then realised that I've been snappy and emotional these last couple of days so it must be "that time". The problem is I never actually know when it's officially "that time" because I have PCOS so my period is never regular, it just arrives at the most random times. :(

Maybe it is an actual weight gain, maybe it's water retention/period related, I have no idea. I was (and am) still exercising regularly and I'm going to try my very best to be 100% this week, so hopefully I'll have a loss next week.

Hope you all had nice weekends and have good losses this week. x

Hey everyone. :wave_cry:
So I weighed in this morning as usual and I've gained 4lbs. At first I thought it was because of my bad weekend but surely a bunch of cookies couldn't have this effect? I then realised that I've been snappy and emotional these last couple of days so it must be "that time". The problem is I never actually know when it's officially "that time" because I have PCOS so my period is never regular, it just arrives at the most random times. :(

Maybe it is an actual weight gain, maybe it's water retention/period related, I have no idea. I was (and am) still exercising regularly and I'm going to try my very best to be 100% this week, so hopefully I'll have a loss next week.

Hope you all had nice weekends and have good losses this week. x

You are doing so well, i always gain at TOTM but like you I never know when its gonna happen, just been irregular all me life. Never knew I was preggers until 3 months in, missed a couple of periods nothing new and then sickness and then a test and there you are having a baby.

Good luck for next week and I am sure you will be fine. WELL DONE

Thank you shep! It's words like that that spur me on. :D

I wish I was regular, but I just never know. It comes and goes as it pleases lol.

Good luck to you for this week, I'm crossing the ol' fingers. :) x

Hormones can play havoc on the scales especially if you have PCOS. Here's hoping it settles down for next week and you get a good loss.

Best to look at overall average which at the mo is working out at just over 3 lbs a week - that's a great achievement. Well done you :D

so sorry diversity i'm sure next week will be a good one...

Caroline, I wasn't looking at it from that perspective but now that you mention it, I feel better so thanks! :D And thanks to you all for your comments, I really do appreciate it. :)

I was 100% today and plan to keep it that way as I'm now feeling more positive and determined about everything.

Sometimes I think that if it wasn't for this forum, I would've fallen off the wagon a long time ago. :eek:

Sorry to hear of your gain this week Diversity but im sure that will come off in no time.
Good luck :D

Back