WI today and one very happy bunny :)

ninababes

Gold Member
Well i got weighed today the first time since december and since my car accident and i've put 4lbs on but lost 2" from my waist which shows i'm still retaining a lot of fluid since my car accident so both myself and CDC are very happy bunnies :-D just wanted to share coz i was getting a bit downhearted coz i was being very good on diet but the scales were going up each day with water retention to the point where i'd put 10lbs at one point!!!!

That's fabby news Nina, well done! How are you feeling now hun?

Gx

in a lotof pain, ive been in a&e since 9.30am to 6.30pm having mris and xrays which have all come back clear thankfully just gotta keep taking the painkillers and rest how r u hun??

I'm very well thanks, bit bunged up in the digestive sense if you know what I mean but hoping to sort it out overnight!! So sorry you are still suffering hun, do you know how long it will take before you start to feel yourself again? Thank heavens it wasn't more serious though.

HUGS
xx

oh dear get some fibre down you!!!! They've just asid it depends on my body healing itself, i still cant bear to be touched on that part of my neck without leaping in the air but im hoping to be back at work next thurs when my sick note runs out but not sure if they'll want me back when i'm having physio, will just have to see. Wow look at your ticker now just 4.5lbs to go you're really looking amazing missus!!!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for you and don't you go rushing back to work before you are ready! No not to far to go now, although I think I will probably go lower so I am a bit under the BMI 25, will see when I get there - thanks x

Gxx

i know it's sad but i miss work and i feel a bit of a fraud being off for a sore neck/back but i know if i dont rest and go back too soon i'll end up off for longer so we'll see. Isnt it funny how when u get to your goal the bit extra doesnt seem that far away hehe :)

Brilliant news Nina - can only go uphill from hereon.
Many congratulations to you:D
Tansyx

Well done Nina that's fab considering the rough time you've had. Hope your neck and back are better soon x :)

Back