WI - Week 3 and very happy!!

*KEZZA*

Lost 7lb this week :bliss:and so very pleased :D especially after being ill yesterday.

The lady suggested I now go on the maintenance program as my bmi is healthy but I would like to lose more so my bmi is in the middle.

Has anyone done or doing the maintenance that could give me some more info please.

Not done maintance yet but am here to congratulate you!

7lbs is a fab loss :) well done x

Thank you Summergurl :D

Wow, that's fab, well done you!!!

:bliss: :happy096: :clap: Way to go, Kezza!!!!

Wow thats a fab loss honey! Well done!! :D xx

Thank you girls.

Well done you!

I think you might be better asking your question in the refeed section if you haven't already. Sorry I can't help. xx

Thank you ladies.

I think I will try that Jan cheers :D

well done kezza, thats a great loss.....you've well and truly put my losses to shame:)
not sure about the maintenance bit sorry...when i did LT last summer i got to target before i refed and lost a bout 4lbs doing refeed....bearing in mind my target its quite high as i look like a corpse if i go much under 12stone:) :)

Well done Kezza, great weight loss. You should be chuffed!

well done kezza, thats a great loss.....you've well and truly put my losses to shame:)
not sure about the maintenance bit sorry...when i did LT last summer i got to target before i refed and lost a bout 4lbs doing refeed....bearing in mind my target its quite high as i look like a corpse if i go much under 12stone:) :)

Thank you goldengirl but dont put your loss' down they are still really good. Unfortunately you had a bad start with the pharmacy but you will get your big loss soon have faith :D. Good luck for your next weigh in.

Great los kezza, I havent done maintanance but Im sure there are plenty of threads and stickys that can help you. have a search around.

Congratulations on your weight loss. Go girl ! :party0011:

Back