WI - Wk 1!

Keighley

Week 1 result .... me = 5lb.... boyfriend.... 10lb :mad:... lol im sure hes not eating anything!! (not fair he is VERY active at work!)

He has been on DC website and they have suggested upping his calorie intake, but he doesnt want to now hes stood on the scales and seen the result.

Looks like I will be power walking the dogs like mad to catch up - mother has told me men lose weight quicker then woman, but i was hoping we could lose the same together - FAT CHANCE NOW!

am starting a new job on monday (in a office... sittin on my bottom!! - may have to walk to (or halfway) work some days!)

How is every1 else getting on?

Woohoo :D 5lbs is a great start.

Alas, yep, men do lose weight faster - it's just nature.

Walking is good - here's hoping to some nice weather to make it more attractive :D

Chin Chin :p

Week 1 result .... me = 5lb.... boyfriend.... 10lb :mad:... lol im sure hes not eating anything!! (not fair he is VERY active at work!)

He has been on DC website and they have suggested upping his calorie intake, but he doesnt want to now hes stood on the scales and seen the result.

Looks like I will be power walking the dogs like mad to catch up - mother has told me men lose weight quicker then woman, but i was hoping we could lose the same together - FAT CHANCE NOW!

am starting a new job on monday (in a office... sittin on my bottom!! - may have to walk to (or halfway) work some days!)

How is every1 else getting on?

:talk017: 5lbs is fantastic.

dont be dishearterned it is only the 1st week.

Fantastic results! Well done!

Sorry - may as well get used to it though .... sad (and EXTREMELY frustrating and annoying!) fact of life that because men have a higher % of muscle mass than us ladies they burn calories at a faster rate - coz that's what muscles do! Ain't life a b***ch sometimes?!! x

(You COULD always become a body builder to compensate - couldn't be bothered with the hard work myself! :))

Back