Wibbly Wobbly Me :D

Catt

Silver Member
I have just ordered a vibration power massage plate. Does anyone else use one of these? I have read loads about them giving you a hours workout in 10 minutes. They are also good for circulation and toning.

I have done a silly thing and bought some size 16 pants when I am a tight 20 :cry: I want to try and fit in them but I only have 4 weeks and 2 days left plus re-feed week :eek:

I really am a silly moo but I have heard that these machines can help you lose inches quickly!

Anyone any personal experience to share?

hiya.. i have done exactly the same thing today.. i just brought a vibration plate on ebay. ive been usin one at a local salon for about 5-6 weeks and i have noticed a big difference hence me desparately wantin one of my own. i would recomend these to anyone tryin to aid weight loss and tone up!! good luck with your one.. yourl have to let me know how you get on! xxx:)

Hi Catt
i use the vibro plate at the gym and its FANTASTIC :D:D:D:D
I do a 10 minute workout nearly every weekday, you can really feeling yourself toning up
yours should come with a excersise sheet if not just google it
good luck hun xxx

Oh Thanks ladies it sound fantastic - Whoo Hoo I'm so excited... Ive just tracked it and it's in Belfast at the moment :( Oh come on do hurry :D xx

hiya.. i have done exactly the same thing today.. i just brought a vibration plate on ebay. ive been usin one at a local salon for about 5-6 weeks and i have noticed a big difference hence me desparately wantin one of my own. i would recomend these to anyone tryin to aid weight loss and tone up!! good luck with your one.. yourl have to let me know how you get on! xxx:)

I got mine from ebay too wish it would hurry up lol! Let me know how you get on too :) I cant wait to see what difference it will make, plus doc said it will help with my hubby's arm injury so he is pleased too!

Woo Hoo been wobbling this morning and I have got to say my machine is ace. I feel like I have worked really hard in the gym but I only stood on it for ten minutes. I can't wait to see if it really is going to tone me up.

Fingers crossed it will help break my fat down quicker and tone me up! Itried a pair of pants on this morning and managed to fasten them - just... Will use them as my benchmark and let you know how I get on xxx

Hi Catt!

Hope you enjoyin ur vibro plate, my friend bought one and it toned her up fantastic. I tried it but got seroius giggles cause my cheeks were wobblin all over the place:p:p:p. I havnt used it since but i might now, gud luck!:D

brilliant.. keep up the hard work.. yeh ill u kno how i get on with mine. its not bein delivered till june 4th.:-( jus wish it wud hurry!! lol..goodluck!!!! xx

Back