Wibbly wobbly, wirey diary :)

Morning! Ive joined the Monday Morning weigh in at home group and reported a alb loss today which is OK :) Im going to try and just do it on a Monday, and not thru the week as Id start to get all obsessive...which is not good. The weight is coming off and thats all i should need to know.

Food plans for today then...
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), with a banana/custard Mullerlight and some raspberries
Lunch: Jacket potato w/ beans and cheese (HEA) (its easy to take to work see, and its satisfying)
Dinner: Not sure yet, but Im fancying some re-fried beans, rice, spicy wedges etc.

Ive got a day off tomorrow so will make some veggie scotch eggs, maybe a chilli too. Ill be doing a red day tho so will need to think of something tasty and meaty...maybe Ill do my turkey burgers again :p

Finding it hard still to get up in the mornings as feeling low :( I hope that with every pound lost I can also feel a tiny bit happier.

Fat fingers crossed!

Good morning nommy breakfast!!

image-4196265780.jpg

Thank you!! It's great to have support :) Look out for the photos of food tomorrow: I'm feeling creative so will be making some yummy stuff!

Bit of a mini slip up! Just had 1 1/2 Graze flapjacks: worked out at about 6 syns for 3 bites!! Oh well, not gonna stress over it, just won't be doing that again!!

Ive done that a lot... graze are very sly and have hidden calores I stopped getting them...

Ive just had a vanilla crispello 8 syns... less syns than a kinder bueno and I love them - these are pretty similar

Didnt mean to have it but went to the shop to get some ketchup and they were on offer haha xx

I also used to get Graze boxes but also cancelled them as I find they are quite high syn wise and not worth it. Your food looks brill, looking forward to the photos tomorrow :) x

Cancelled them this morning as I've got a backlog of 8 little punnets anyway! But yeah it's scary how many syns they are! I do love the little fruit n nut n choc combos they do, but if u look at the nutritional info it puts u right off!! At the moment a malteasers teaser bar is giving me the eye...that's why it's called a teaser I guess! I'm going to wait till later to have it tho, as I may change my mind by then :)

Ok, so I didn't have the malteaser bar....I had about 6 monster munch instead haha!! I'm guessing that's about 6 syns....?

Didn't fancy much when I got in: I had my jacket potato and beans at work (free) plus an alpen light (3 syns). I did fancy cheese on toast tho, so used my 2nd HEB on 2 slices of bread, plus for the first time I used 2 HEA's and covered it with cheese and some Worcester sauce. Totally hit the spot!!

For some reason I can't upload the photos off my phone, so I shall do some photo bucket links in a sec....

http://m1335.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/lexxifer1/photo_zpse58aef64.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

...because I'm sure no ones ever seen cheese before ;)

So today I have used 2HEA's, 2 HEB's, 15 syns and around 1400 calories.

Tomorrow is a RED day, so I shall be having bacon n eggs n tomatoes for breakfast....and that's all I've decided on! I'm going to be a bit creative, so shall cook a few things and then freeze some for later in the week. I'm also going to challenge myself and use my HEB's on something different tomorrow: maybe some hummus on ryvita....yeah I like the sound of that :)

See u in the morning then!!

I know it's naughty, and I promised I wouldn't do it, but I weighed myself again this morning and I've dropped another pound! Huzzah!! I must try and stop doing it every morning tho...does anyone else have this problem?

Yep I do... theres actually a serial weighers thread haha
It can be good and dangerous at the same time... I had a takeaway on sat night got on the scales sunday and had sts... not good because now in the future ill think "well I wont put on any weight" but I will... hehe x

Haha true! I think it's comforting sometimes to just know you are doing it right, as a lot of the time I feel like I'm 'cheating'! Like today for example: I've had FOUR venison sausages (2 syns), turkey bacon, fried egg and plum tomatoes. It was so tasty and filling that I feel like I've been naughty, when I haven't! It's great! :D

image-169716164.jpg

Diet food isn't meant to be this yummy!! ;)

image-1480244463.jpg

Just shared (unwillingly!! ;) ) one of these....totally lovely snack that works out at 2 1/2 syns per biscuit. Great for a bit of dunky dunky in a coffee :)

Ooooooh not yet but I'm sure I will! :)

Been making scotch eggs this afternoon, but using Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages as the 'meat'. These are normally free as they are, but I wonder if turning them into scotch eggs alters that? I'm going to syn them at 1 each just in case. Also, when mashed up, it is a bit like stuffing mix, so may consider using them as stuffing with a Sunday roast at some point... Mmmmmm :p

So I've made 2 large and one small scotch egg (just the yolk part). I boiled 4 eggs and mashed 4 sausages with some cayenne pepper. There was only enough 'meat' to do two eggs properly, so I took the remaining whole egg, plus the white from another, mixed it with a tablespoon of extra light mayo and had it on top of a slice of thick toast (HEB). Was an extremely tasty treat :)

image-2643461238.jpg

image-397493823.jpg

So this is the mini scotch egg. Fudging marvellous, if I may say so myself! Behind it are the two big beastly ones I will be saving till tomorrow :) These would be great on a picnic, so I may just eat them while sitting in the garden :D

Just made it up really!! Not much to it: just boiled the eggs, mashed up the sausages with some cayenne pepper, covered the eggs then just popped under the grill. I've since done a search on these and have found a few people do pretty much the same, but are saying its syn free! Bonus!!

Back