Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wieght- confused

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by beccamckecca, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all, so my first week flew by and with an 8lb wieght loss im over the moon!! :bliss:
    Confused though :confused:, my second week started on Tuesday and so far when ive weighed myself i havent lost a thing, i lost something everyday i weighed myself last week (i know i shouldnt weigh myself everyday but the temptation is too great lol). Is this normal did anyone else find that they didnt lose anything for a few days in their 2nd week. Even though i havent lost anything on the scales my legs and tum have definately shrunk though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to hop on the scales a lot but I had the oposite problem, mine told me I had lost a lot more than the pharmacy which depresses me on weigh day, try and stay off them and im sure you will have a lovely suprise when you weign in comes :) x

4. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I've had a mid week panic every week as I don't seem to lose anything until the end of the week! Have a look at my weight losess though, I haven't done too badly, so don't panic :)

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOCK UP THOSE SCALES UNTIL THE END. Thats all I have to say.

6. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Got to agree with supaslimma last week was my week two and by fri only lost 2lb, could of folded and gave up but by monday i was -5 which was a lovely suprise...so dont do it hun stay away from the scales lol xx

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    The best advice is not to weigh but I do and nearly every week I hardly lose anything through the week but then on weigh day the weight has come off just like magic. Have you taken measurements cos the weeks you don't lose a lot, the inches seemed to have disappeared with me. Great incentive to keep going too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.