wieght- confused

beccamckecca

Hi all, so my first week flew by and with an 8lb wieght loss im over the moon!! :bliss:
Confused though :confused:, my second week started on Tuesday and so far when ive weighed myself i havent lost a thing, i lost something everyday i weighed myself last week (i know i shouldnt weigh myself everyday but the temptation is too great lol). Is this normal did anyone else find that they didnt lose anything for a few days in their 2nd week. Even though i havent lost anything on the scales my legs and tum have definately shrunk though.

I used to hop on the scales a lot but I had the oposite problem, mine told me I had lost a lot more than the pharmacy which depresses me on weigh day, try and stay off them and im sure you will have a lovely suprise when you weign in comes :) x

I've had a mid week panic every week as I don't seem to lose anything until the end of the week! Have a look at my weight losess though, I haven't done too badly, so don't panic :)

LOCK UP THOSE SCALES UNTIL THE END. Thats all I have to say.

Got to agree with supaslimma last week was my week two and by fri only lost 2lb, could of folded and gave up but by monday i was -5 which was a lovely suprise...so dont do it hun stay away from the scales lol xx

The best advice is not to weigh but I do and nearly every week I hardly lose anything through the week but then on weigh day the weight has come off just like magic. Have you taken measurements cos the weeks you don't lose a lot, the inches seemed to have disappeared with me. Great incentive to keep going too.

Back