Wii Dance..had to share!

I also received this game yesterday after ordering it a few weeks ago from amazon (I paid £16 but it was out of stock at the time)! I love it! its fab and so much fun!

I am waiting for mine to be delivered as well! I can't wait. I hoped father christmas would bring it for me, but he couldn't find it in stock either lol! I can't wait :D

I really want a game like this for the Wii - but really do not think I could handle the music! They need a rock version!

I am surprised to report that my current favourite is 'Who Let the Dogs Out?!' LOL! Really makes me laugh!

I tried this today!!! :D My Sister got it from work (she's a merchandiser) and forgot about it. But she rediscovered it today and we've both had such a laugh doing it-we probably woke our Mum up laughing so much :eek:
I'm not a pop music/dancey person at all, but it was SO much fun!! I did some Wii Fit first and then ended up doing 5 dances on Just Dance :D Will definitely be doing that again!

I also think there should be a rock/alternative version. Hopefully because this one has been so successful they will release other versions. Fingers crossed eh?!
Kelly.x

I wish I had checked amazon! I paid £30 for mine! :( I like pump up the jam best! I hope they release one with more songs on,it really is fun and apparently burns 400 calories an hour!

It sounds like fun, hopefully my daughter will like it and I can get her to do some exercise.

really want this wii fit plus! been having trouble buying it though not many places have it in stock and the ones that do are charging a lot of money!! ,y local tesco have it in but its £89

I have this as well and did the warm up and was wiped out maybe as I lose weight will get more energy but it is fantastic love the wii fit plus too

I am totally lost when it comes to Wii's, so what exactly do I need to buy to be able to do this?

You need the Wii console and at least one Wii controller (you need 2 if you ever want to play with anyone)
And that's basically it apart from the games. You can get some pretty good bundle deals where you get the console, so many games and 1 or 2controllers for so much money. Definitely worth shopping round :)

This is the most basic package you can get http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wi..._9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265324001&sr=8-9

Then you just build on that with the games you want and an extra controller or two.
Hope that helps.
Kelly.xx

Ive just got the biggest loser and thats quite a challenge. I will prob buy Wii dance in a coupe of months.

I LOVE Just Dance, it's great!

Back