Wii EA Sports Active, 30 day challenge

60 mins on The Biggest Loser! Easy level, very few cals recorded but I can feel all sorts of muscles stiffening up and I sweated buckets!

Last edited:
Day 7/30
Projected Cals: 115.9 Cals burned 122.3
Workout time 18.00

Day 9/30
Projected Cals: 136.9 Cals burned 145.6
Workout time 19.43

I'm gonna jump into this thread now as I have just started my 30 day challenge!
Day 1 yesterday, I really enjoyed it, so went back for more today!
Day 2 today, I've totalled 304 calories over the two days, I'm amazed with myself!

Welcome aboard Jen! We love newbies! Join in and let us know what you've done!

Day 2 on the TBL my quads are screaming! Something must be going right!

Day 11/30
Projected Cals: 137.1 Cals burned 147.4
Workout time 18.04

Day 13/30
Projected Cals: 142.6 Cals burned 158
Workout time 21.52

Day 14/30
Projected Cals: 126.2 Cals burned 134.1
Workout time 17:56

Today was hard. There were lots of squats and squat holds. Along with lunges and other leg exercises. It was so hard I couldn't complete the final run my legs were killing me! Thank God it's a rest day tomorrow!

wondering if anyone can help. i have the EA sports and my husband and me do this together, but how can we do the 30 day plan together. at the moment we go into one player then we adjust it to workout with a friend but then it takes us into preset activities or ones that we can make up ourself but it doesnt seem to affect the 30 day challenge.

have i made sense?

x

Yoy're making perfect sense, but I only workout on my own. Do they not show you OHs character when you go on friends? Sorry I'm not being much help!

started my 30 day challenge again today! didn't complete my last one due to xmas coming and the room i have my wii in was taken up full of decoration boxes!

Day 1 Projected Cals: 107.5 Cals burned 107.8
Workout time 11.56

I did the Wii Fit for 30mins before hand and after running on there and then seeing i had been given two long runs and walks, and a medium run in my programme i decided to leave out the activities involving the stretchy band lol, but did use the wii board for first time on the boxing... AMAZING! :)

hi
yes you can see my hubby. but on the profile page where you can pick say a 30 day challenge you cant do this with two players.
i can only do it on a day to day basis.

x

Yoy're making perfect sense, but I only workout on my own. Do they not show you OHs character when you go on friends? Sorry I'm not being much help!

Back