Wii Fit Club

Did any1 try the just dance wii game. I had that before i got the wii fit and thought it was a brilliant workout and soooo much fun after a few vodka's.
I'm after coming out to the garden with intentions on trampoling but am now sun bathing on said trampoline. Bless the intention of internet on the mobile phone. Ha ha.

Did any1 try the just dance wii game. I had that before i got the wii fit and thought it was a brilliant workout and soooo much fun after a few vodka's.
I'm after coming out to the garden with intentions on trampoling but am now sun bathing on said trampoline. Bless the intention of internet on the mobile phone. Ha ha.
oh yes. i have the wii dance. its great. but when i played it for the day i neglected my wii board. only got it for a week as its my daughter's game. going to invest in getting myself it.

34 mins done this morning!!

9hrs & 21 mins so far this month bring on the bronze piggy!!

omg you make me feel guilty! im gonna play tonight x

Wonde what it's like doing Wii Fit with a hangover? :cry:
Saying that though - I have lost 2lbs at long last. :bliss:
It's obvious what I was doing wroing now - I wasn't drinking enough alcohol :8855:

Wonde what it's like doing Wii Fit with a hangover? :cry:
Saying that though - I have lost 2lbs at long last. :bliss:
It's obvious what I was doing wroing now - I wasn't drinking enough alcohol :8855:
LMAO, i am slighty hung over from wine and half a bottle of bacardi and i have lost 2lb also.
we is bad in a good way :D

Wey Hey FAF - good on ya hun. We obviously need alcohol you and I tee hee :D

i still have not had any alcohol, its been almost 2 weeks...my body is wondering whats happened. I am doing my second weigh in tomorrow, so if its a nice loss may treat myself tomorrow night :) but by the sounds of it i wil only need one or too and will be falling about LMAO

Lmao. you lot are terrible. Ive not had any and strangely enough im not missing it either......someone call an ambulance. Well done on your losses though.

anyone play mario kart?

Not since i had it on the 1st ever nintendo. Im not old am i. Im only 32, shussssh dont tell anyone

oh boo its fab on the Wii you can link up with friends too!

lol FAF get me your online code :) ill go on but only after BGT!

lol FAF get me your online code :) ill go on but only after BGT!
my wii tv is being occupied by a wiggles dvd atm :(
will get the code tomorrow afternoon :D
ive had the new sonic racing game for a few weeks and its still in the wrapper. not had chance to play it. too busy trying to get fit lol

well tomorrow night then? xxx

Hey! This is a great idea, i love my wii fit, and wii fit plus, but i have been very lazy and not used it for sometime, you have inspired me to get my booty on it again, starting tonight! Which exercises to you guys use? Any recommendations? x

Back